Major Factions.

Alexej: The Eight Factions huh? Well, looks like we're going to World War 3... This time by different factions and their influence... First.

Alexej puts the document of the Factions. First with the Earth's Factions tag.

[New Phoenix Project.]

]

Faction's Goal: Prevent the Invaders Domination.

Leader: Commander Kevin 'Phoenix' Lee.

Country of Birth: Vietnam.

Background: First No-Pats, Veteran Commander.

Headquarters: Australia, Perth (Main). The UK, Manchester (Secondary).

Economic/Military/Influence Strength: Average/Poor in Numbers, Strong in Quality/Strong.

Known Second in Commands: Major Fiona Ayouade (Intel), Captain Martin Reinhardt (Navy) & Air Marshal Lukas Alexis (Air), Brigadier Katsurou Derrick (Ground), Administrator Calixto Alexandra (Global Affairs / Influence).

Motto: We must not only defend human lives from the Invaders, but we must also ensure those lives remain worth living. (Major Fiona) For as long as humanity stands tall and high against our enemies. Whether it be only us, or a co-existence with them. We shall do our best to make and build a new future. (Commander Lee)

Talulah: So, their job is to stop us from dominating Earth? Your world?

Alexej: Correct. Since they'll be supported by the U.N. they might have to worry about their wealth, a bit less... Many with different loyalty and interest for their nations, but they listen to both the U.N. and Phoenix Project.

Talulah: About that, I've heard that they're having some internal conflict...

Alexej: You're quite aware of their scenario. Their International Oversight Advisory or the I.O.A, are often at odds with their inconsistent leaderships and conflicting goals. But, they still have a shared mission.

Talulah: Stopping us. Still, what's a No-Pats?

Alexej: Non-Patriated. I've heard stories from some Vietnamese Refugees, that he got his citizenship revoked and exiled by his government. Some consider that's justified, after the 2021 Dong Nai Chinese Massacre, that he was the one who started it. Many pitied him because he lost his parent to a missile attack during the Second Sino-Vietnamese War combined with his mental instability, causing him to do that.

Talulah: Why wasn't he got... executed?

Alexej: They needed manpower and the CCP's drone attacks over troops. Using lifeless machines to do their bidding than to order their little emperors to attack. Typical Chicom.

Talulah: He's a lucky one.

Alexej's Mind: At least he got amnesia by a blunt force to his head and recovered... He doesn't even want to return to Vietnam for a good reason...