Prologue: A Beginning of a The War.

Ukraine.

A CNN live broadcaster and a reporter are hiding in a building as the battle rages outside

CNN Reporter: -A company of SF Forces is in a firefight against the U.N. Peacekeepers! Currently, the U.N. Forces are holding, but their wounded has suffered heavy casualties. After the United Nation declared an emergency military mobilization-!

U.S.A, California.

The U.S.-Coalition CBRN Forces are quarantining the infected by the Honkai Radiation. After managing to repel the Honkai Beasts.

NBC Reporter: -the U.S. Coalition forces are quarantining civilians, affected by the Unknown Radiation... We don't know the symptoms, but we've noticed however is a purple vein-like symptom, that could be an indication of the infected individuals affected by the unknown radiation-.

Japan.

They're behind the battle between the JMSDF Fleet and the SIREN Fleet.

Fox News Anchorman: -Taken from satellite recording, the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force are fighting against the Unidentified Naval Ships, as the unknown flying people are firing at the JMSDF-

South Africa.

There's a massive battle between the South African National Defence Force and the Reunion fighters...

BBC Reporter: -There's a lot of arrows and wounded soldiers with the now known, Demi-Human holding the flag, the Reunion from the game called, Arknights. However, despite some violent attacks, their Spokeswoman and leader of the Reunion named, Talulah Artorius. Has been taken to a High-Security Psychiatric hospital, with an Expert Psychologist, Professor Alexej Zachery-

United Nations General Assembly.

UNGA President: Alright, ladies and gentlemen

UNGA President: Alright, ladies and gentlemen. Since the event of the Invaders of the Reunion, SIRENs, Honkai Radiation and the Sangvis Ferri have been causing trouble to all of the Nations. I hereby, reinstate the New Phoenix Project.

Councilors are talking to each other... Until.

UNGA President: Mister Kevin Lee?

Kevin walked to the podium at a distance, emotionless, with a lot of camera flashing, news media live streaming him and councilors are whispering to each other...

Russian Councilor: At his Mid-twenties? That's impressive...

German Councilor: As if he's the second Larry Thorne... Did God give him a chance?

American Counselor: I don't know. But if he fought through the Second Sino-Vietnamese War, served as a Lieutenant in the Australian Army and now the Commander of the New Phoenix Project... I say he'll survive... Might.