Intro.

In Ethiopia, the Sangvis Ferri with their forces recovered to full strength attacked Italy, with their full strength.

In the Atlantic and Pacific Seas, the SIREN ships and Shipgirls attacked, Russian, American, West Taiwanese, and ASEAN Fleets.

In the Alaskan Frost, Honkais and Herrcherrs make themselves home and infect other civilians with the Honkai Radiation. Bolstering their numbers.

In the Metropolis of "West Taiwan" and South Africa, many Reunion Rioters wreaked the cities and unleashed the Originum in their wake.

And in the Korean Peninsulas, both North and South. The Mysterious Replacers attacked and were the first to cause both Seoul and Pyongyang to turn into a wasteland, with turned Soldiers.

Instead of being United... Every nation has been divided, now pleading their loyalty to. The Eight Factions, rise to lead Humanity in their ways.

In Australia, New Phoenix Project, are willing to defend Earth. But, they're also willing to accept a peace treaty with any of the Invading Factions or a truce. As long they aren't an advantage to both sides. With their Leader and Commander, Kevin Lee, visiting the R&D Department, by his Faction.

In Sardegna, with the Military Task Force, of the U.N. is searching for any enemy scraps... Only to find nothing, with their forces, meeting the Turkish Navy. As Captain, Elijah Ezra of the Meditteranean Task Force is now talking to the Admiral of the fleet.

In Chaotic South Africa, Dyson Initiative plans to use the War to profit from their gains. And try to build their own Utopia City. By taking advantage of other Faction's military and creating their Corporate Government. Their hegemony. With their CEO and Leader, Farai Donovan. Watching his town starting to grow, as their influence spreads.

Marching across Mexico to Mississippi, The Humanity First, with the 47th Pure Blood Army, are en route to the U.S. Border, with Tanks, Helis, Artilieries, and Troops. Ready to crucify any supporters of the Invaders, while singing their Roman National Anthem. Their Leader, Conoel Nadia Aminah Amel, is on her Heli, ordered a Charge to their enemy base, overwhelming the U.S. Border Guards.

In India, at the Office of the Terran Protectorate. The Employees and Admins of the Protectorate, hoping the Diplomacy with the Sangvis Ferri goes successful. With the CEO and Leader of the Terran Protectorate, Kiran Banerjee is preparing for a peace talk with them. Not noticing the Agents watching them.

At the large Caravan of the Honkai Servants in the U.S. riding to the Californian Coast for their evac to Japan. With their 50.000 Strong of the Rearguard ready to die for the Lady of the Void. As High Lady Murakami Takara, prayed that she and her faction will gain supporters after sending their monks to other nations.

In Hà Nội of Việt Nam, The Extraterrestrial Academy Admins is talking with other Politicians in the Vietnamese Government, hoping to gain influence in their Government. With the Administrator, Hai Qiu Zheng was able to gain some local support and got people to side with the Academy, by using only her words and promises. And hoping to form an alliance with other Invading Factions.

In the UAE, The Project Exodus is making a massive scale of Escape Ships, that'll help the citizens of Earth to escape from the solar system. In case the Human Race goes extinct on Earth, Khalid Al-Ashgar is funding a few Space Ships R&D... Without, noticing that other factions are doing the same, but for military purposes instead.

Eight Factions. One Planet. There could only be one Victor. But...

Who Will Conquer the Terra Invicta? Or the Solarius Invicta?

A/N: Unconquered Earth and Unconquered Solar in Latin? Terra Invicta and Solarius Invicta.