"I didn't wanted you to take tension because of me, I am sorry" I said looking down, he sat closer to me.

"It isn't about taking tension or something pia, You should've told me about it. It's a very serious issue and we need to talk about it, you get nightmares, you get panick attacks and it is a serious thing, pia" He said cupping my face, I nodded my head.

"I was just scared that's why I didn't tell you" I mumbled, he raised his eyebrows.

"Scared of what?"

"Your reaction" I said, he chuckled.

"Pia, I'm a doctor and I understand these things. Do you think I'll get angry in these things" he said caressing my cheeks, I smiled.

"Thank you for understanding me" I said, he shook his head.

"Pia, can you tell me about your whole life? Everything" He said, my heart beat fasten and I bit my lips. My eyes were down, tears brimming in my eyes.

"I'm...I" I stammered.

"Pia you can trust me, I'm your husband. I want to know everything, why do you get those nightmares and panick attacks? I want to support you, help you and motivate you in everything. Please pia, try to tell me everything, I'll understand everything please" He pleased, I started sobbing. What do I say? It isn't easy, these things aren't easy for me. I don't know how to tell him everything.

"A...an..ansh, I....I don't kn...know ho...how to te...tell yo...you" I sobbed, he held my hands and kept rubbing.

"Don't you trust me enough pia, that you can't even tell me this" He said painfully, I felt so weak and vulnerable at this time. I was so happy but these talks started and it's going like this.

"It's not like that ansh, Please try to-"

"It means you don't trust me pia, It's okay" He said leaving my hands, my hands trembled and I gulped. I saw him getting up from bed smiling sadly, it was a broke smile.

"It's okay pihu, you're not comfortable in telling me everything" He said plainly, leaving the room. I shook my head, tears rolling down my cheeks and I started crying my heart out.

"Why? Pihu, why are you so stupid? You trust him completely but couldn't tell him this. Why are you so weak, vulnerable and helpless, why? You're a coward Pihu, a freaking coward" I thought while crying loudly, It was my fault, everything was my fault.

I didn't knew but I kept crying, I heard someone was knocking on the door continuously. I quickly wiped my tears, smiled fakely and opened the door. Rishita was standing their with a smile.

"Bhabhi, how are you now? As I heard about your health, I came from college quickly" She said.

"I'm good now Rishita, thank you so much for asking" I said trying to speak normally.

"Bhabhi, were you crying?" She asked suspiciously, I gulped.

"No, why would I cry? Actually I was sleeping that's why you're feeling like that" I said, she nodded.

"Oh I am so sorry bhabhi, I disturbed your sleep but I came to meet you and on the top of that, abhi jiju, raisha di and thakurmaa are here to meet you. Come" She said, a smile automatically made a way on my lips.

"Rishu, I'll just freshen up quickly and come" I said, she smiled and left. I quickly freshen up and went in hall. I saw everyone sitting, abhi bhai and raisha di quickly hugged me and started asking about my health. Thakurmaa told me to sit beside her, I hugged her quickly. Everyone was talking about something but reyansh was quiet for the first time, I felt very guilty.

Me and raisha di went to our room, she was getting suspicious as I and reyansh weren't talking so she wanted to know everything, we came to room and sat on bed. She held my hand and caressed my hairs.

"What happened between you too? Did you guys fought over something? I'll just talk to that dumb brother of mine, you don't worry pia" She said, I shook my head and looked down.

"It isn't about it, It's my fault raisha di" I said, she furrowed her eyebrows. I told her everything what happened, after listening everything she was face-palming.

"You both are idiots, are you guys kids? You don't trust me, I trust you and bla bla. Oh god, why you both are so stupid? You guys should talk and resolve everything. Pia I know it's maybe difficult but tell him your past life, trust him. I know my brother is little stupid but he will always support you. Just tell him, I don't know anything about your past but if you tell him then he will surely understand you and always support you" She said making me understand, I nodded my head.

We both went out of the room, everyone had dinner together. After talks, they decided to bid adieu to us as it was late. Three of them hugged me tightly.

"Don't hesitate Pihu, tell reyansh everything okay" she whispered while hugging me, I nodded my head and smiled softly.

Everyone retired to their rooms, we both went to our room and changed our clothes. I sat on bed on my side, he layed on his side switching off the lights except one light, covering himself. He closed his eyes, I kept looking at him, it was very awkward now.

"You need proper rest and sleep, sleep now" He said, his eyes were still closed. I quickly layed on my side, covering myself with duvet. Their was an utter silence for sometime untill I started speaking my heart out.

"I am daughter of the most reputed businessmen of his times, Mr Ashish Bose and My mother Mrs asha bose. They were the epitome of kindness, I can proudly say that I'm their daughter.......

It's going to be a long night.

___________________________________

Love
~Ria