"I am hot too, Is that silent in your statement" He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up" I said turning my face, I didn't knew he came close to me.

"Oh tell me" He said, I turned my face to him and I didn't knew that he was about to peck my cheeks but as I turned my face, his lips were on mine and my eyes widened. We pecked, we detached and kept looking at each other. It was just for some seconds but It felt weird and magical, I can still feel his lips on mine. He got up from the bed, clearing his throat.

"I'll come in sometime" Saying this, he went out of the room. I kept looking at his retreating figure, I touched my lips with my finger, What was that?

My cheeks were burning, they were completely red. I bit my lips and blushed, I hide my face with my palms. We pecked, I couldn't stop thinking about it. My whole face was as red as tomato, Suddenly someone barged in the room and as I looked it was rahul.

"Bhabhi, Are you okay? I heard that you were unconscious after working continuously, how are you now? Do you need something to eat, tell me" Rahul started, I smiled.

"Rahul, I'm perfectly fine now. Yeah I blacked out and had weakness but now I am good. You shouldn't worry much, Thank you so much for asking rahul" I said, he sat beside me.

"Bhabhi, I was very worried. I got a call in school from mom that you were unconscious and I was so shocked. I thought something serious happened, so I bunked my last class and came to meet you" He said, My eyes widened.

"Hey why did you bunked? It's not good rahul, never do that again. I'm perfectly fine, look at me" I said softly, he nodded understanding what I said. We both kept talking, but after sometimes he left as he had some work. I was getting bored so I went to the room where those sketches were kept, I took the sketches and went to my room.

Sitting on the bed, I saw more sketches of mine and I kept looking at it. It looked so beautiful, I kept admiring them. Suddenly, door opened and I saw reyansh entering, As his eyes went on the sketches it widened and I gulped. Get ready for his anger Pihu, I thought and closed my eyes tightly.

"Pihu, how did you got these sketches? I mean, I...I've hiden it in that room then ho...how?" I opened my eyes, he was looking very nervous while saying it.

"Ac... actually, yesterday when I got that nightmare, I was very scared. I decided to go to that room and see those sketches as I didn't saw every sketch, when I saw every sketch I got distracted and I didn't got panick attack after that, I a..am so...sorry" I said looking down, he looked shocked. He sat beside me, rubbing his nape.

"I....Me..., Actually when you were new in our hospital. I started to admire and started making sketches of you, I didn't mean to do this creepy thing but I couldn't stop. I am sorry" He said taking a deep breath, I looked at him with my mouth wide.

"What? Really" I mumbled, He nodded his head.

"I am sorry for being a creep" He said looking down, I smiled.

"These sketches are very beautiful, ansh. I love them" I said, his face lighten up and his eyes had a twinkle.

"Really" He asked like an excited kid, I nodded my head vigorously.

"Wait, just a second. You said that you didn't got panick attack, what does that mean? Do you get panick attacks pia" He asked, I closed my eyes and regretted saying that.

"I get panick attacks when I get nightmares, I am sorry I didn't tell you" I said looking down, he clenched his fist.

"Why didn't you told me this Pihu? It's a serious issue and you.." He raked his hand in his hairs.