Chapter 30

Disclaimer: I don't own My Hero Academia

Warning: This chapter will contain violence.

Note: Izuku writing in his notebook will still be in "quotation marks", "talking fast", "talking very fast"

3rd Person POV:

In his office, Principal Nezu was currently staring at his phone. A curious mixture of pride and disappointment coursing through him. 

Speedy had said he was going to go home. He had said he was going to sleep. 

Instead he had ended up taking down an entire human trafficking organization by himself. In one night. 

Sighing, the bear-mouse-dog-hybrid frowned but couldn't help but smile softly at the photo young Todoroki had taken of the sleeping vigilante. Deciding to settle on exasperated amusement, he saved the hacked image to his phone and replied to Eraserhead's texts.

9:12 am Eraserhead: i need your help

9:12 am ThePrincipal: How unusual! What is it you need me to help with?

9:12 am Eraserhead: It's Speedy

9:13 am ThePrincipal: I won't help you catch him and you know that.

9:14 am Eraserhead: screenshot.29302. He sent this to the chat this morning

9:14 am Eraserhead: I could care less about him being caught right now, I think he might be injured

9:15 am ThePrincipal: Don't worry he's fine.

9:16 am Eraserhead: ...

9:16 am Eraserhead: I'm not going to ask how you know that.

9:17 am ThePrincipal: Good choice. :)

Nezu smirked as he imagined his coworkers relief. A soft knocking at his door made him pause- ah, it was time for his meeting with Toshinori. 

Taking a sip of tea, the chimera faced the door with barely-restrained sadistic glee. All Might had another thing coming if he thought he was going to take Nezu's student away from him- or Aizawa's problem child for that matter.  

~~

Okami grumbled softly as someone shook him. Then his eyes flew open and he jumped away, stumbling in the cramped bus. Wait, bus?

The sleepy vigilante peered around at the empty seats around him before smiling sheepishly at Bakugo and Todoroki, who were staring at him in concern. Pocketing his knife -because naturally he kept one hidden on his person at all times- he gestured to the bus door.

Bakugo looked like he was on the verge of yelling something, and the white haired boy cringed. The vigilante might have very little people skills, but even he knew that it was weird for a person to brandish a knife the moment they woke up. 

"Hey loser! Why-"

The red eyed boy's rant was cut off as Todoroki grabbed his shoulders and pushed him out of the bus. 

Smiling a little as he heard Bakugo's yelling, the white haired boy left the bus as well, joining the crowd of students and sending Todoroki a look of gratitude. The dual-haired boy nodded before turning back to Bakugo and shushing him, much to the explosive kid's increased displeasure. 

Outside, the students were currently gathered at the entrance of the USJ, staring in awe at the immense structures surrounding them and listening with eager attention to the Pro-Hero Thirteen, who was currently giving the heroes-in-training a lecture about quirk use and safety.