Northwest Mansion Mystery

Start from the beginning

She grunted, her eyes were focused on rhe floor. Finally she threw her head back up. "You're just lucky I'm desperate!" Her tone definitely more irritated than bedore.

Flashin her a quick smile and a wave I slammed the door in her face.

"Grenda, get the glue gun. We're making dresses!" Mabel practically screamed from happiness and excitement.

-----------

"Would this work?" Dipper asked as he came up to me with his shorts and a black tee. I just facepalmed.

"Dipper this is the Northwest annual party we are talking about. Not a trip to the dollar store" I threw him a button-up and a pair of pants from his own wardrobe. "Here put these on. I'll go ask Stan for a tie" i chuckled before leaving the room.

"Stan!?" I called out as the man seemed a bit startled. He was in front of the vending machine.

"What i'm just getting a soda?" He asked as a I dismissed him quickly.

"Old man. You are old. You have attended dress code parties. Do you own a tie?" I asked him straight away as he nodded.

"Yea one upstairs. Stay here I'll fetch it" he mumbled as I shot him a quick thanks.

In less than a minute he came back and threw me a bowtie. "Life saver" i smiled before rushing upstairs again.

"Dipper i got the-" i stared at him. He had pit on the shirt and on top of that a coat as well. "Tie" i looked away before handing it to him. Somwthing about his attire made me weak in the knees.

Why did he look so good in a suit? No he always looked good. It was that he never really cared to put any effort in his looks. His hair aways messy paired with that stupid vest he wore didnt help. But now he looked different. Good different.

"I don't know how to tie this" he mumbled fumbling with the bowtie. I simy chuckled watching him strugle, faint blish privably present on my cheeks.

"Here... let me" i walked up to him and tied the bowtie effortlessly. "Gideon used to wear a lot of ties to I learned around him" i made the knot and tightened it so it would stay in place. "All set" i mumbled looking away from the tie and into his eyes. He seemed to have been staring at me, more specifically my face, the whole time i was helping him out.

I cleared my through as my hands quickly returned to my sides. "Right i uh. I need to get dressed. Do you mind?" I asked him shyly looking into his eyes again, this time he looked away.

"Oh right yea. I'l be outside." He quickly left the room.

I couldn't help but smile to myself the whole time i was putting on my dress.

It was a fairly new dress. The last dress I actually received as a gift from my parents. It was a navy ball gown with light blue flowers embroidered at the bottom. I never liked it due to the fact it matched Gideon's blue aesthetic, but I really had nothing else as fancy.

A pair of black long gloves and a silver necklace brought my outfit together. I had never been happier about a long dress because considering i didn't have any other shoes my dirty old red sneakers were gonna heve to somehow be hidden.

Finally i walked out the room where I saw Sipper and Mabel chatting. She had gotten dressed in the bathroom since thats where she glued her dress together.

"Mabel the dress is stunning!" I complimented before taking the glue gun off the dress. "Although you need to remove that"

"Look at you! You look gorgeous!" She stared at me with wide eyes. I even went to the trouble of putting on lipstick tonight. Even though it was barely visible the darker shade of pink really matched with the dress.

One mystery left to solve | Dipper Pines (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara