Summerween

Stan drove us to the Summerween superstore and I was very excited!

"Here we are, the Summerween Superstore!" Stan said as I was practically vibrating. I had maybe 4 energy drinks this mprning.

"Wait, Summer-what?" The twins were confused.

"Summerween! Only like the best holiday EVER!" I told them. "People here love Halloween so much that they decide to celebrate it twice a year. And wouldn't you know it's today!"

"I have never seen you so excited about something before" Dipper pointed out my enthusiasm.

"You don't know what I am on the real haloween!" I told them as I suddenly grabbed both of their arms and dragged them inside the store.

------

"TO THE COSTUME AISLE!" I shouted as me and Mabel were sitting in a shopping cart and Dipper pushed us around.

I was picking out facepaint to buy when Stan came to us and quickly dragged us out of the store with all the stuff we bought. We got in the car and left.

"You paid for the stuff, right?" Mabel asked him.

"Of course!" He replied as me and Dipper shared a sceptical look. We both knew that wasn't true.

------

I was in the bathroom finishing up my costume. I was finally ready with the makeup. I decided to go check on the rest of the guys. Candy and Grenda had already arived and were talking with Mabel.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them as they suddenly came to me and looked at my face.

"HOLY MACARONI! Your costume is amazing!" Mabel complimented me.

"Yea! That makeup is on point it almost looks like you have been stabbed in the eyes and blood came out!" Grenda said as well as the smile from my face suddenly fell.

"Anyways!" I tried to change the subject and not think about that. "Your costumes are amazing aswell. Although I don't quite get the idea of the Jelly?" I turned to Mabel.

"Oh man, just wait until you see Dipper's costume! It's amazing! You'll get it then. Here he comes now!" She said as Dipper went down the stairs. He wasn't wearing a costume.

"I still don't get it" i told her as she ignored me and went to talk with her brother.

"What the hey-hey bro-bro, where's your costume?"

"Look, I can't go trick-or-treating. I'm... uh, really sick. Must have been that bad candy. Go on without me." He said as he fell to the floor.

"Fight through it, man! Where's your Summerween spirit?" Mabel continued.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Dipper opened it. "Dude, really? You're a little old for this, man. Sorry." He said as he immediately shut the doot after seeing the man on the other side. Well that was rude.