Scary-oke

After the incident with Gideon, Bill's nightmares have been less frequent

After the incident with Gideon, Bill's nightmares have been less frequent. I managed to get some sleep at last. He was definitely up to something. I just couldn't figure out what. So instead of me staying up because of Bill's torture it was because my mind didn't let me rest until I figured it out.

It was late. Both the twins were asleep but I was up. Thinking. Suddenly something snapped me out of my thoughts. A bright blue light shined in the room for a few seconds. I jumped from my mattress and looked outside. "What the hell?" I muttered quietly trying not to wake the twins up. I slowly pulled off the covers from me and got up to leave the room. As I was heading for the door I heard shuffling behind me.

"Where you goinggg...?" I heard Dipper ask me. It liked he had just woken up considering the fact he could barely keep his eyes opened.

"Going to the bathroom. Go back to sleep before Mabel wakes up" I whispered and quickly left the room. I didn't bother to turn on any lights. I could see pretty well in the dark since my eyes had adjusted to the darkness.

I walked down the stairs to the shop. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I quickly checked the front of the yard. "Guess I am imagining stuff." I shrugged as I walked back inside the Shack. I noticed Stan standing in the middle of the shop. He- he wasn't there a second ago. Was he?

"Uhh kid why are you up this late?" He asked me as I looked around.

"Quick question. Did you saw a bright light come from somewhere. I swear I did" I asked him as he just shrugged. "Well I guess I am going crazy." I said walking up the stairs. As I was halfway up I turned around.

"Wait. Why are you up?" I asked him as he stayed silent.

"I uhh. I heard uhh. A noise. And i thought a burglar came in. Turns out it was you. Yea. Haha" he told me. I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not. It was too late to even bother.

"Alright. Good night" I said making my way upstairs. I slowly walked back in the room trying not to make any noises and went back to bed.

——————

Today was the grand reopening of the Shack. I didn't really want to participate in it but Stan made me. It wasn't like the Shack wasn't working these past few days. But now that I was out of the hospital Stan decided to make it official.

We were standing in front of the Shack with a big crowd around us. "Welcome, to the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack!" Stan said as everyone cheered. "We're here to celebrate the defeat of that skunk Li'l Gideon!" Stan told everyone as he grabbed a Gideon doll and tore it apart. Everyone in the crowd booed. "Please, please... boo harder!" Stan laughed as the crowd listened. It was actually nice for once that I was the more beloved sibling in the family. "But I didn't catch that porkchop all alone. These three scamps deserve SOME of the glory" he told us as Mabel nudged him and he laughed correcting himself. "Okay, okay. Most of the glory."