Boyz Crazy

Me and Dipper were playing a game he invented. We were looking at the security cameras and we were voicing over it making funny scenarios.

"Do you have this T-shirt in my size?" I voiced over a customer.

"I have something even better! Behold: My butt!" Dipper said voicing over Stan.

I laughed at what Dipper said. "You know I could play this game forever." I joked as he laughed aswell.

"This is fun, what you two have." I heard Mabel say as I turned around to look at her.

"Mabel? How long have you been standing there?" I asked her as she smiled a bit and started dancing. What is even happening.

"Don't worry about that. Let's talk about why I'm doing this dance! Do-do-do-do-do..." I tried to ignore her and talk with Dipper again but when I turned around to look at him he was gone. Huh weird. I sighed and accepted my faith.

"Fine. Why are you so happy" i asked her.

"It's because today is the greatest day of my life!" She threw a calendar at me. "Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity falls Civic center and buffet!" She hapily siad as she jumped up and down.

"Ugh. Sev'ral Timez? Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late?" I asked her. I despised boybands. "Mabel, you know all those boy bands are fake, right?" I told her but she refused to listen to me.

"Em's right. They're just a manufactured product of the bloated corporate music industry." Dipper told her sister.

"Hey where'd you go?" I asked him as he looked around trying to avoid eye contact.

"Uhh i had to run to the uh- the uhhh. The bathroom" he told me as he fake laughed.

"Mhm" i told him as I looked at Mabel again who stopped dancing

"You're making my dance sad..." she told us.

"There's probably a machine that mass-produces them." Dipper joked as I chuckled a bit.

"Or maybe the boys are grown from pods." I added to the joke as me and Dipper laughed. Mabel wasn't very pleased with that.

"You guys can't ruin this for me. Mabel's got back up!" As soon as she said that Grenda and Candy walked in the shop. They were covered in Sev'ral timez merch.

"Who's ready for the greatest night of our lives? How many times am I gonna love ya?" Mabel screamed.

"Sev'ral times!" Her friends sang. They laughed as they left me and Dipper to wonder what was going on.

"Ugh. Girls." He said as I nodded.

"I know, right?" I said as we laughed.

I glanced over at the clook at the wall. 6:30 oh shit. "Hey Pines i gotta leave for a while. Sorry. Can't explain. I'll tell you when I get back" And so I rushed out of the shack. How could I forget. Alex asked me if I could look after Mike's sister so he and Mike could go out. Of course i agreed. Only problem. I had to be there by 6. Now is 6:30.

I finally reached Mike's house. I rang the bell and I was greeted my a tall middle aged woman. "Hello dear" She said. I was barely standing on my legs. "You must be Emma" she asked me as I nodded a bit unsure. What was happening. "You know it's so good to see that Mike finally found himself a girlfriend. Me and my husband were starting to think he was gay" she said and laughed a bit slighty hitting my shoulder. "Mike your lovely girl is here!" The woman shouted as I could hear Mike from upstairs.

"Comming!" And so he walked down the stairs. He wore a dark hoodie and some black jeans. He walked up to me and took my hand. He noticed my confused expression and pulled me aside for a moment. "Look I'll explain everything as soon as we get out of the house just play along" he whispered as his mother came up to us.