The time traveler's pig

"There she is, Girls

"There she is, Girls. The cheapest fair money can rent. I spared every expense." Stan said as I saw Dipper falling from the sky in a broken tram cart.

"I think the sky tram is broken. Also, most of my bones." He said as I imminently went over to him to help him.

"You okay?" I asked him as he got out of the tram cart.

"Yea. Been better but I'm fine" He replied.

"Ha ha alright, alright. I've got a job for you two lovebirds" Stan said as he gave us some fake safety inspection certificates totally ignoring the fact that we both were staring at him surprised. "What?" He asked us.

"Lovebirds? Wh- what's that supposed to mean?" Dipper asked

"Don't think much of it kids just go put these up" he said and so he left.

Dipper looked at me kind of confused to what just happened. I just shrugged and went over to put the certificates up.

------

"It's 12 o' clock! The Dunk Tank is now open!" Stan said over a megaphone. "Step right up, and dunk me folks! That's right! Muffin-Top, High-Pants! Who wants a piece of me?" I heard him insult some people so he would get their attention.

While i was walking around I saw a familiar face. Alex.

I walked up to him. "Hi" I greeted him as he jumped a little not expecting to see me here.

"Ah Emma. Hi. How are you" he asked as i chuckled a bit.

"I'm fine I guess what about yo-" i was cut off by the same boy I saw Alex leave the night of the party. He walked up to Alex and gave him a doughnut.

"Hey boo. Who's that?" He asked Alex.

"Uhh this is Emma. The girl i was talking about. Remember the one that liked Nirvana?" He said.

"Oh yea." He said and he turned to me. "Hello. I'm Mike. It's a pleasure meeting you darling." He said as I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Emma but I suppose you already knew that" I said as he smiled a little.

"Yea. This guy here didn't stop talking about you the whole night when he met you. I almost thought he was about to leave me for you" he laughed a bit.

"Aha" I chuckled awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Oh shut up you are making her feel uncomfortable" Alex nudged Mike.

I talked with both of them for a while. I wanted to introduce Alex to Dipper since he already knew Mabel but unfortunately they had to leave early since Alex had guitar lessons and Mike had to babysit his sister. I decided to go find Dipper. I saw him standing next to Mabel with an empty package of Ice.

"Wassup" i asked him as he started blankly at Wendy who was with Robbie. Oh.

For the rest of the day me and Mabel watched Dipper being sad. It was really depressing to watch.