Not what he seems

Despite the nightmares ceasing my body was naturally waking itself up at around 6am.

Despite how much i shifted pisition i couldn't bring myself to fall asleep again. So i did what i usually do. Head up to the roof and watch the sunrise. Back then it helped me calm down.

The cold breze from the night being slowly replaced by the warm rays of sunlight brought peace into my shattered mind. But now that i woke up calmly there was no need for that. But it was therapeutic in a way even if Bill didn't haunt me.

I seemed to have zoned out so i couldnt help but jump upon the sudden bang on the roof door. Usually no one not even Stan is up at what i presumed to be now 7am.

Soon enough i saw the twins and Stan climbing up with fireworks in their hands.

"Can i ask about the fireworks?" I looked up at the twins as Stan shrugged.

"Can we ask why you are up so early"

I shrugged back.

"Fair point" and with that i stood up walking over to the box to examine them.

Stan took out a skyrocket and handed it to Mabel. "Here you go, sweetie. Set something on fire for your Grunkle Stan." He chuckled as Mabel set off the furework which ended up hitting a nearby tree causing a small fire. Yeesh.

"I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!" She laughed maniacally. Me and Dipper just shared a knowing glance.

Suddenly a cop car pulled up.

"Hold on a minute. Do you have a permit for those?" Offucer blubs called out from below.

"Uh, do you have a permit for being totally lame?" Stan shouted back as I let out a laugh. Get em Stan!

"Well, I can't argue with that. Carry on!" Wait. That worked!?

"But seriously though we should probably clean this mess up." Stan told us

"With water balloons?" I joked as Mabel seemed to enjoy that idea a tad bit too much.

"I don't see why not." Stan said as we got to work.

What ended up happening was instead of us cleaning up we got engulfed into a big watterballon fight leaving both me and Dipper drenched from Mabel's rapid ballon shots.

"Ah. This is what Saturdays are for. Doing dumb things forever." Stan raised a pit cola as we chanted back dumb things forever.

Right. Forever. It wasn't like this summer wasn't coming to its end soon. The twins were gonna have to go back home leaving me all alone. I wondered if Stan would let me stay here with him even after the kids left.

However my sorrow thoughts got pushed asside by Mabel dragging me and Dipper into a big hug with their uncle.

"To Grunkle Stan! Not just a great uncle..." Mabel started.

"The greatest!" Dipper finished.

Even though i wasn't part of this family officially - i felt at home, like this was where i was supposed to be. And despite his rotten personality i stsrted seeing Stan as an unlce somehwere along the way too...

"Alright, alright. I tell you it's unnatural for siblings to get along as well as you do." Stan pushed us all away and turned towards the twins. "I mean look at Emma and her brother."

"True" i vouched for him as he nodded.

"Ha-ha! Don't worry. We've still got plenty of summer left" she attacked me and Dipper with a hug "To drive each other crazy! And to drive Emma crazy!" She commented. It made me feel loved. I hoenstly adored when Mabel did those little family moments and managed to include me in them. What started out as a dumb friendship slowly transformed into a bond close to one between real sisters.