Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls - Part 2

All of us were staring at Bill, terrified.

"Ha ha ha ho! This is just too perfect! Didn't you brainiacs know the zodiac doesn't work if you don't all hold hands? And what's better, you've brought every threat to my power together in one easy-to-destroy CIRCLE!" He shouted as the curcle burned underneeth our feet. I quickly moved away. To my left, i noticed Pacifica's hair had caught on fire.

"Ah! My hair!" She shouted as she patted her head. Suddenly, i noticed a little flame at the edge of my hair as well. I patted the ends of my hair before they burst into flames as well.

"You guys wanna see what happens to your friends when you can't get along?" Bill grabbed Stanley and Ford as I watched the others grab some sort of weapons and threaten Bill.

"Yeah! We're not scared of you!" Wendy shouted as he laughed.

"Oh, but you should be." He snapped his fingers as suddenly everyone around me, everyone except Dipper and Mabel, started levitating up. Me and the twins shared a quick glance before Bill spoke up again.

"You know, this castle could really use some decorATIONS!"

The people who he was holding up were replaced by tapestries with pictures of them screaming in front of their symbols. It looked horrifying... "Looks like it's too late for your friends, Stanford," Bill told Ford, laughing maniacally.

Suddenly, a cage started forming around me and the twins, entraping us in a big triangle.

"Ah! Kids!" Stan called out as I looked around me, no way to escape. Just great... Did this mean we lost?

"But you can still save your family. Last chance: tell me how to take Weirdmageddon global, and I'll spare the kids!" Bill told Ford as the twins started shouting for him to not do it.

"No! Dont do it!" Dipper called out.

"Yeah! Bill makes bad deals!" Mabel followed.

"Ford, you know you shouldn't!" I shouted as well as Bill's attention turned to us.

"Don't you toy with me, Piano keys. I see EVERYTHI--!" Suddenly, Mabel sprayed paint in his eye."Ow! Not again! Why?! Every time!"

I laughed as I high fived Mabel. "Nice shot, Mabel!"

Ford and Stan fell to the ground as I watched Dipper pull out the height altering flashlight and made the cage big enough so we could slip through the cracks.

"I know that hurts because I've accidentally done it to myself! Multiple times!" Mabel told us proudly as I smiled at her.

"Emma get Ford and Stan to safety. Me and Mabel will take care of Bill!" Dipper told me as my eyes widened.

"What? That's a suicide mission!" I shouted at him. "Dipper, I know how capable Bill is. We have to go now. All of us-" but he interrupted me by higging me. The embrace felt nice. For a moment, it was like we weren't in a life or death scenario, and i was safe at home with my boyfriend...

"Trust us. We've beat him before..." Dipper whispered in my ear. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. His were full of determination whilst I could tell mine were overfilling with tears.

"...and we'll beat him again!" Mabel fist bumbed Dipper as she turned to Bill and shouted."Hey! Bill! Come and get us, you pointy jerk!"

I pulled Dipper for a quick kiss before pulling away and whispering. "I won't forgive you if you die,"

"I won't!" Dipper called out before him, and Mabel ran off into one of the corridors.

"Alright, we have to go. Now!" I told both Stan and Ford, but suddenly another cage entrapped us.