Boss Mabel

I was chilling with Soos and Wendy in the Mystery Shack while Stan and the twins were watching some kind of TV show

I was chilling with Soos and Wendy in the Mystery Shack while Stan and the twins were watching some kind of TV show. I was reading a book when Soos called me.

"Hey Em. Can you go tell Mr. Pines that tourists are coming I'm busy fixing this light bulb" He told me as I put my book down and went over to the Living room where Stan and the Kids were.

"Stan customers are comming. From what I saw maybe a whole bus of them" I told him as he got up from his chair and quickly went in the other room to look out the window. Me and the twins followed him.

"Hot tamales, it's a jackpot! Soos! Make some new attractions!" Stan said as Soon started glueing stuff together.

"Em! Mark up those prices! The higher the better!" He told me as I took a marker and changed the 1$ sign to 10$ "Higher! Bleed 'em dry!" He said as I added another zero making it 100 dollars. "Perfect!"

"Eesh, Grunkle Stan. It's like when you see tourists, all you see are wallets with legs." Dipper said. Suddenly i heard vomiting from outside.

"Clean-up on the front lawn!" Stan told Dipper.

"Emma I have a job for you!" Stan turned to me and showed me a toy piano that was most likely found in a dumpster.

"So what's that?" I asked him as he shoved the nearly broken toy in my arms.

"You will be entertaining the children by playing kids songs!" He told me as I turned on the toy piano.

"Does it even work?" I tried to press one of the keys. It was hard to play on but surprisingly it made some kind of noise.

"Of course it does. I had Soos fix it for you" and so he shoved me in a corner that was surrounded by a rope and hat the sign 'kids entertainment centre' I sighed and sat on the floor trying to work out what exactly I would play with this.

The little place soon got filled up with toddlers. I was playing for them but they weren't paying much attention. The good thing about it is that I was close to Stan's routes of touring so I got to see Dipper dressed like a wolf and doing a funny dance. That was probably the funniest part about this.

——————

After the day was almost over Stan made us paint the Mystery Shack sign with glitter to 'attract customers' or something like that.

"Okay, is it just me, or is having Grunkle Stan as a boss seriously the worst?" Dipper complained.

"Eh. It's better to moving to my grandparents house." I said.

"Yea okay sure you have a point. But why do we even put up with it?" Wendy asked us.

"I gave him a suggestion to improve the Shack once. I had this idea where I could be, like, the Mystery Shack mascot: Questiony the Question Mark. I ask people questions, you know. Do the question dance." Soos told us. To be honest that sounded like a great idea.