Epilogue

The battle was won, Kang was gone and now everyone in the multiverse had freewill. And best of all, the TVA would no longer be a problem. Tony invited everyone to the Avenger's Mansion for the big victory party, he even invited Pepper, May, Valkyrie, and Rhody to join the fun. Everyone gathered in the main room where the food was set up. Dr. Strange even magicked trays of drinks for all of them, some with wine and beer, and some just plain water. Tony had everyone raise their glass to a toast which Strange was about to give. He started the speech, but it ended up being too long and almost boring everyone.

Tony stepped in and told Strange that he'll take it from here. "I look around this room and I see old and new friends that have joined us in defeating Kang. I would like to start with welcoming back our friend Natasha and the guardians. Second, I would like to have our new friends become Avengers. Helps having friends in high places." Tony said.

He finished the speech with a toast with saying "To the New Avengers!" Everyone clicked glasses together at the end of the toast. Katy suddenly asked Tony if he had a karaoke machine laying around somewhere. Tony actually did have one in Clint's old room, that made Clint feel a little embarrassed. Katy didn't care and ran to get it, if Shang knew one thing about Katy, she had a thing with Karaoke. While others either chatted or even danced, Sylvie just stayed in a corner sipping her wine, not really enjoying the taste.

That was when a little girl around 5 years old pulled at Sylvie's pant leg. Sylvie bent down toward the girl asking her who she was. The kid didn't speak but she seemed to be more interested in Sylvie's crown. Pepper suddenly came over and picked the kid up, apologizing if her daughter was bothering her. "She's your daughter?" Sylvie asked.

"She's mine and Tony's. My name is Virgina Stark, but everyone calls me Pepper. And this is Morgen. Sorry, she has a tendency to give our friend Happy the slip." Pepper explained.

Sylvie could tell that Morgen was staring at her crown, she took it off her head on put it on Morgen's head. "Looks better on her." Sylvie said.

Morgen smiled warmly at Sylvie, thanking her. Pepper took Morgen with her and left Sylvie by herself. She watched Katy, Shang, and Wong rock out on the karaoke machine singing Hotel California which made everyone enjoy the show. Loki walked over to Sylvie to give her some company, which made her feel calmer. That was when the two of them overheard a conversation with Peter (T.H), Tony, and May about his college admissions letter and his identity being revealed. Sylvie couldn't ignore it and walked up to them, asking what this was all about and if she could help.

Tony told Sylvie about how Beck lied to the whole world that Spider-Man was the villain and he even revealed that Spider-Man is Peter Parker. That made Sylvie have a mischievous look in her eyes, she had a plan to clear Peter's name. She told Tony that she would help them after the party was over. Thor suddenly called Loki and Sylvie over because he had some big news that he wanted to share with them. Valkyrie joined them when Thor told them that he was stepping down as Asgards' king and he was going to be joining the Guardians.

That shocked Loki "But what about our people?" he asked.

Thor told Loki that he was giving the throne to Valkyrie, but he wanted Loki and Sylvie to stay in New Asgard and help Valkyrie out. Loki wasn't sure about going back after all the terrible things that he had done to them in the past. Thor pulled Loki aside to talk to him, he told Loki something that shook his world. During the five years of the snap before Thor went into deep depression, he had everyone in New Asgard have two funerals, one for half their people dying from Thanos's attack and another one just for Loki. Only a handful of people paid their respects at Loki's funeral, some of Loki's old tutors, some of their old staff, and even some of the kids that Loki had taught magic too.

Loki couldn't believe what Thor was telling him, the few people that he had known had missed him even after all the things he did. Thor told Loki that he was going to start being a better brother before he would leave with the Guardians, he was going to start by being Loki home. While Thor and Loki talk, Valkyrie and Sylvie were having their own little chat. Valkyrie was asking Sylvie if she would join Loki into coming back to New Asgard. She said that she would try if it meant to be with Loki.

The party ended and Dr. Strange gave them a few minutes to say goodbye to their new friends. Peter (T.M) and Peter (A.G) hugged Peter (T.H) one last time as their way of saying goodbye, but Tony had a way from them to communicate and visit each other. Him, Norman, and Otto made them interdimensional watches that made it easy for the Spider-Men to communicate and there's a button that will take them to which of their multiverses they can visit. Tony even made ones for himself, Norman, and Otto since Tony made them the Father Figures Group. Strange opened four portals for each group to leave. The Spider-Men and their villains were the first ones to leave. Captain Carter shook hands with both Bucky and Same before leaving.

Nastasha was the last one left, but Yelena wasn't ready for her to go just yet. She figured that Natasha could just stay in their universe however, Nat told Yelena that she had plans to take down the Red Room in her multiverse. Now that she was free from the brainwash program, she was going to help free the other Widow's including her worlds' Yelena. Natasha told her that she will always be will her in her heart. Before she went through the portal, she and Yelena did their special whistle one last time together.

Once they had all gone through the portals, Dr. Strange closed them then he and Wong left the mansion and returned to the Sanctum. Yelena still had tears in her eyes, Clint tried to confort her but she just turned away from him. She left without saying a word to anyone. Clint decided to retire from being an Avenger so he can spend more time with his family. Tony planned on retiring just as soon as the Spider-Man problem was cleared up. Bruce ended up sticking around as an Avenger for just a little more longer.

Black Panther returned to Wakanda, and Moon Night returned to London. Xialing returned to her compound while Shang and Katy stuck around the mansion for a bit. Scott and Hope left for a new adventure. Bucky and Sam left for Sam's sister's house. Loki finally told Thor that he would return to New Asgard with Sylvie, however he only wanted to make sure that Thor doesn't do anything stupid when he gives the crown to Valkyrie. The Guardians offered to take them to New Asgard in their ship, even though Thor likes to annoy Quill.