Chapter 13

So I just saw Spider-Man No Way Home and I loved it. It felt so good to see Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire. And after seeing it, I'm thinking of bringing them into my book later on. For those who haven't seen Spider-Man No Way Home, it might be a spoiler so if you aren't interested, wait a while for it to pass.

Soon after both Loki and Sylvie joined up with Strange and the others in the room. The rest of the remaining Avengers, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Scott, Sam, and Bucky joined Peter, Yelena, and Wanda. Dr. Strange used his magic to bring Thor back to normal body shape. He was back to his muscular, shorten bearded self. The minute Thor saw Loki, he wrapped Loki in a bone-crushing hug. Loki used his magic to get himself out of Thor's arms.

Seeing his brother back to his normal form made Loki cringe a little. He really wanted Thor to drop the overprotective brotherly love. Yelena was giving Clint glares, she still blames him for Natasha's death. Dr. Strange filled in the rest of the team with what Kang is planning to do to them all. "And I thought Thanos was a genocidal madman," Bruce commented.

Just then another portal opened, all the heroes were ready to fight whatever was about to come out of the portal. But it was just Wong and trailing behind him were two other people. Most of the avengers stood down except for Yelena, Wanda, and Sylvie. "Did we get the right address?" The man human asked.

"It's alright guys. They're with us. This is Shang-Chi. And that's his girlfriend Katy." Bruce explained.

"Woah, Woah, back up there Greeny! I'm not his girlfriend. Just a friend." Katy stated.

Soon Yelena and Wanda lowered their defense but Sylvie just kept her guard up around them. Dr. Strange began to tell them the plan to deal with Kang. But they needed more help which comes the part of a multiverse recruit. They needed to get inside the TVA and find anything about Kang and his weaknesses. Sylvie knew her way around the TVA, she would take Yelena and Bucky with her. All they needed now was a tempad to get them into the TVA.

Suddenly a golden door opened up, both Loki and Sylvie knew where that door led, the TVA. Nothing came out of the portal, seems like they might have someone trying to help them. Sylvie took Yelena and Bucky with her but Peter wanted to tag along. "Not happen kid." Tony quickly stated.

The three just walked into the portal straight into the TVA. Sylvie made sure that there were no guards waiting to prune them. Bucky saw that a guard was heading their way so he snuck up behind it and knocked the guard out cold with his arm. "Haven't done that in a while," Bucky stated.

Sylvie led them down to where the TVA keeps all the files on every being on the Sacred Timeline. Now they just need to find the file on Kang and get the hell out of this death trap. Each of them split up in a different section to find Kang's file. Bucky looked around in his section for the file but had no luck. Instead, he found a file that looked like Peggy Carter, he grabbed it and looked inside. It looked like she was the one that got injected with the super-soldier serum instead of Steve. Even though the Peggy from his universe was dead and Steve was gone, Bucky still missed them.

Yelena was looking around but she found a file on her sister, Natasha. She grabbed it from the shelf and looked into it. There was something off with the file, it just stopped right when she just became an assassin for the Red Room. Yelena was confused, Natasha had broken the brainwashing of the red room when Barton refused to kill her. Yelena put the file back, she started to wonder if Natasha was still alive here somewhere.

The three regrouped, none of them found the file on Kang. "I thought you said the TVA keeps a record of every Variant," Bucky asked.

"They do. It must be around here somewhere." Sylvie stated.

"What about you? Why is Kang interested in an Asgardian? Who was that woman that attacked you? Your hiding something." Yelena accused Sylvie.

But before Sylvie could speak, she heard someone behind her. She turned and pointed her blade right at the person. "Woah, Woah, Woah, Sylvie, it's me! Mobius." Mobius shouted.

Sylvie lowered her weapon, as much as she was grateful to see Mobius again they still need the file. He asked how Sylvie came back here and why Yelena and Bucky were with her. Sylvie didn't have time to explain but she did ask if Mobius had anything to do with the portal. Mobius stated that he had nothing to do with it. Sylvie realizes that it was a trap, they all ran back to the portal to warn the others. But it was too late, everyone was handcuffed by the minutemen, and standing in front of them was Ravonna.

She wasn't alone, someone else was standing right beside her. The others struggled to break free from the chains but none of them were having any luck. "Got a new lapdog, Reinslayer? Didn't think you had it in you, bringing another variant to hunt the same one that escaped you all those years ago." Sylvie taunt.

But this variant was different. It took off their mask and all the Avengers looked like they had seen a ghost. The figure turned around to face Yelena and she went pale. "Natasha?" She questioned.

Cliffhanger!!