Chapter 21

Sylvie woke up in a dark room, she saw that her hands and legs were cuffed in chains. There was only one door with a slot where her meals were shoved through. She heard footsteps coming her way, someone was either here to rescue her or it was the Goblin coming to finish her off. The door opened, it wasn't the Goblin, it was Ravonna. "Enjoying your stay?" She asked, sarcastically.

Sylvie sent daggers at Ravonna, she knew that Kang wanted to see her. Ravonna in cuffed the chains on her legs but she kept the chains on Sylvie's arms. She dragged Sylvie out of the room and brought her to Kang. Kang looked impressed seeing Sylvie in his grasp, he had been waiting for a child to take over his throne and now he had one. Sylvie tried to struggle free, but the Goblin was standing behind her with a blade pointing at her. "Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide." Goblin stated, darkly.

Sylvie backed away slowly from Goblin only to turn around to face Kang who was sitting on his chair, smiling sinisterly. Kang stood up from his chair and slowly walked toward Sylvie. He touches her cheek and Sylvie flinched at his metallic touch. "At last, you are home my daughter," Kang spoke.

Sylvie brushed him away shouting that she is not his daughter. But Kang didn't care what Sylvie had said, he just grabbed her arm and dragged her back to her cell. He said that he had plans for her, if she wasn't going to join willingly then he will do it by force.

Loki had no clue how this woman knew his name or what she was doing here. Just then, Wanda showed up out of nowhere and attacked Agatha with her magic. "How did you break my spell?!" Wanda demanded in her thick Sokovian accent.

Agatha just laughed at Wanda's attempt to interrogate her. She told them that she got some assistance from Kang in exchange to spy on Loki and Sylvie. Wanda grew angrier and started blasting Agatha with her magic. Loki tried to join the fight, but Thor held him back. He told Loki that this wasn't his fight and that they needed to leave. Thor dragged Loki away from the fight, but Loki broke free then tackled Agatha to the ground. "Where's Sylvie?! Where is she?!" Loki demanded.

Agatha just laughed like a madwoman, she just said that Sylvie will be joining Kang very soon. Suddenly, Agatha just disappeared into thin air, Loki screamed with anger knowing that he had lost. That was when a portal opened up behind Loki, Thor, and Wanda, they fell through back into Ned's house. Peter (T.H) and Tony had already made a holographic model of Kang's fortress thanks to the info Natasha gave them. Ned had summoned more allies to help, Black Panther, another super soldier but it was a woman, and a man with glowing eyes.

"Who are they?" Wanda asked.

"More allies. This is Black Panther, Moon Knight, and Captain Carter. Mobius helped bring Carter here to this universe." Bucky explained.

Meanwhile, Sylvie was still chained in her cell, waiting for Kang to finish her off. She stopped struggling from the chains, she started to think of a way to get out. She then pulled out a small dagger she had tucked away hidden in her sleeve. Sylvie made sure that no one outside the cell could hear her then she started picking the lock with the dagger. She heard the click of the lock, and the chains were unlocked, she took the chains off of her. Sylvie then slipped out of the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, she needed to get out of her cell.

Just then the cell door opened, Ravonna came in and grabbed Sylvie by the arm. "Nice try. Kang's waiting for you." Ravonna spoke as she dragged Sylvie out of the cell.

"There is nothing that you can do that will make me ever work for that monster." Sylvie stated.

But Kang had already planned it, he couldn't use his original plan since he needed Natasha to help complete the Widow brain washing program. He found another way to control Sylvie into working for him. He stole the scepter that contained the mind stone from the timeline, he was going to use it on Sylvie. Ravonna brought Sylvie to Kang, she stood guard by the door in case Sylvie tried to make an escape. Kang pulled out the scepter, Sylvie's face went a little pale from shock. "So, you know what this is? Then you know what I can do to you." Kang said, menacingly.

"You're bluffing. It won't work on me." Sylvie said confidently.

"Oh, I think it will. You see, I stole this from the same timeline that your boyfriend was from. It worked when Thanos used it on him, it'll work for you as well." Kang stated.

The Goblin held her in place as Kang walked towards her with the scepter. She struggled and screamed to break free, but it was too late. Kang pressed the tip of the scepter onto Sylvie and the mind stone took control of her mind. She looked at Kang with cold eyes "How may I serve you father?" she asked.

Kang looked pleased at hearing Sylvie call him that. He ordered Ravonna to take Sylvie back to her cell but that was when Agatha appeared right in front of them. She told Kang that Loki is alive along with the others that were supposed to be dead from the Goblin's explosion. The Goblin looked mortify when he had heard that he had failed Kang. Kang turned to the Goblin with a very disappointment that Loki isn't dead. He told the Goblin that Loki and the Avengers stand in his way of ruling the Multiverse. When he wasn't looking, Sylvie silently sighed in relieved that Loki wasn't dead.

She quickly returned to her mind-controlled act when Kang called for her. He ordered her to find new allies to help take care of their little problem. Sylvie bowed her head and left with Ravonna to find them. Ravonna left Sylvie alone for a few minutes which gave her enough time to slip away. She found the allies that she had slipped into Kang's compound. "Is it ready?" She whispered.

"Yeah. This thing is ready to blow. Once Kang makes his way into your world, we'll slap this beauty on him and ka-boom! He'll be dead. Now there's the tricky part, it'll only activate once it touches Kang. We'll only have about ten seconds to get the heck out of here."

"What if he tries to rip it off?"

"That's where you come in, Viking Lady. You have to weaken him so Kang there won't rip off the bomb. But for now, keep the mind-controlled act up. If Kang suspects somethings off, then the whole plan falls apart."

"I can handle that. I've done worse."