Chapter 17

Meanwhile, with Spider-Man (T.M) and his group, they were almost outside of the city to track down the next villain. When Dr. Strange had told them that two other villains were already in cells. They were almost to their destination when suddenly, Spider-Man (T.M) felt his spider-sense blaring. He looked around for any signs of the villain but he didn't see anything. Falcon thought he saw something coming from the power line. He flew up to see a blue energy man sucking up all the electricity from the power lines.

The blue man saw Falcon looking at him then sent a lightning bolt right at Falcon which knocked him out of the air. "Friend of yours?" Mobius asked Spider-Man (T.M).

"Not from my universe." Spider-Man (T.M) answered.

Spider-Man (T.M) tried to zap the villain with the spell but it just went through him. Thor then tried to attack the villain but the lightning blast only made him stronger. The villain sent back a bolt the ground formed a shield around all of them. Spider-Man (T.M) knew who that was, it was Flint Marko. "Glad to see a familiar face. Peter, what's going on?" Flint asked.

"He knows your identity?" Wong asked.

"Yes. Flint, I'll explain later but we need to get this guy. Think you can help?" Spider-Man (T.M) stated.

Flint was willing to help, he formed a sand cyclone around the electric villain to block the bolts. It took both Spider-Man (T.M) and Wanda to knock down the towers when caused the villain to turn back into a person. Flint released him and joined the others. "Are you Max?" Falcon asked.

"I was. The names Electro. Are ya just gonna stand there while I'm still naked over here?" Electro questioned.

Wanda quickly magicked some clothes on Electro then Wong opened a portal to the sanctum. They all walked in but Dr. Strange pulled both Flint and Max into separate cells. Flint was shouted to be let out but Dr. Strange told Spider-Man (T.M) not to. But they both looked shocked to see three Spider-Men in the same room. "Alright, what is going on here? I'm seeing triple. And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." Max questioned.

It took all three Spider-Men to explain what was going on but the villains knew that Kang wanted them to find. Flint didn't know about that, Kang promised to cure him and his daughter if he did what Kang said. "He lied." Sylvie stated, "Kang only looks out for himself. He just wants you all to do his dirty work without breaking a sweat."

Turns out, Kang promised all of them a cure for their troubles. Dr. Strange then opened another portal and someone just dropped into another cell. Peter (T.M) took a look inside and he immediately pointed his web-shooters at the cell. Inside was Venom himself. Venom just looked confused about where he was. He turned back into Eddie Brock but it wasn't the Eddie Brock that Peter (T.M) knew. He explained that he was brought to this universe by accident, he knew nothing about Kang.

Peter (T.M) wasn't buying Eddie's act, he had been bonded to venom before and it turned him into a complete jerk. But even Loki and Sylvie could tell that Eddie was telling the truth. Peter (T.M) told Dr. Strange to keep an eye on Venom while they find the last missing villain. Peter (T.H) mentioned that his team saw the last guy that Kang brought. He turned to Doc Ock and asked if he knew the guy. "Norman Osborn." Doc Ock answered, "Brilliant scientist. Military Research. But he was greedy. It can't be him. He died years ago. So you're either flying out into the darkness or you're fighting a ghost."

Both Peter (A.G) and Peter (T.H) looked a little confused but Peter (T.M) knew what Otto was talking about. Norman Osborn was killed by his own Goblin Glider when he tried to kill Peter (T.M). That event turned Harry Osborn, his best friend into the new Goblin and he died the same way as his father. "So we just need to find a guy on a hoverboard dressed as a green elf? Should be easy enough." Tony stated.