Chapter 12

The next morning, Loki had woken up from the sounds of Thor's snoring. He was still wrapped up in blankets from last night's attempt to escape from Thor's smothering. Loki finally took the chance now to escape. He pulled off the blankets and slowly slipped out of his brother's suffocating hold. He then slowly opened the door and dashed out of the bedroom before Thor could get the chance to grab him. Loki made his way to Sylvie's bedroom and made sure that the door was locked.

He found Sylvie still dressed in green and black pajamas laying in her bed. He pulled the covers off which made Sylvie awaken from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she saw Loki standing in front of her bed. "Finally escape from big brother?" She said, teasing Loki.

"Lamantis was easier to escape. My brother, it's like he knows what I'm about to do." Loki complained.

Sylvie just chuckled as she gave him a peck on the lips to get him to be quiet. Loki returned the favor by using his magic to change Sylvie out of her pajamas. She now wears a black shirt and jeans with her boots. On top of her head was her horned crown but it was fixed. Sylvie just smirked at Loki and did the same thing to him. Loki now wears a dark green suit and pants with black shoes and his helmet.

"Now I see why Stark calls you Reindeer Games," Sylvie smirked.

Loki slowly turned bright red at the mention of the nickname. He then placed his arm around Sylvie's waist and pulled her close. But before he could say something, Dr. Strange came in saying that they were needed. Both gods of mischief followed Strange to his living room. Dr. Strange figured if the Avengers were gonna go up against a time dictator then they will need more help.

Thor already left to gather up the rest of the remaining Avengers that still exist. Loki and Sylvie are in charge of bringing in recruits to help. Dr. Strange assigned Loki to bring Wanda, the Scarlet Witch. Loki thought that Strange was joking, the Scarlet Witch was a myth, rumored to be the strongest magical being in the nine realms. Well, Loki was wrong, the Scarlet Witch is real and he feared that Wanda has gone too far with her powers.

"Where is this Scarlet Witch hiding?" Loki asked.

"Somewhere in the mountains. After using her powers to turn an entire town into a sitcom that somehow featured her dead boyfriend Vision." Strange explained.

Loki looked confused but didn't even want to know how a mortal girl manage to obtain chaos magic. Strange opened a portal to a small cabin that was hidden in the mountains. Sylvie wished Loki good luck as he left to find Wanda.

As for Sylvie, Dr. Strange wanted her to bring in Yelena Belova who is Natasha's sister. Sylvie figured that this would be easy to bring in a mortal but she was wrong. Dr. Strange told Sylvie that Yelena was trained to be an assassin for the Red Room just like Natasha was. With Natasha dead, Yelena will have revenge on her mind and stop anyone who gets in her way. So she was a mortal version of Sylvie.

Dr. Strange opened up a portal to Budapest which lead to Yelena's apartment. Sylvie just walked into the apartment and the portal closed behind her. Sylvie looked around the place for any signs of Yelena but no luck. But she did find slash marks all over the walls with what looked like a burn mark. Sylvie knew that burn mark anywhere, the TVA was here. But the slash marks weren't familiar to her at all.

Suddenly, she felt someone grab her arm and pull her into another room. Sylvie tried to break free but the persons' grip was too strong. Sylvie kicked the person in the face which made them let her go. Sylvie looked ready to fight when she saw who it was, Ravonna. "How did you find me?" Sylvie asked with a snarl.

"You think Kang would let his successor go just like that? No. You can't escape me, Sylvie. I'll always track you down." Ravonna spoke in a dark tone.

The two broke out into a World War III battle, punches and kicks were thrown. Sylvie's anger turned into rage when she pulled out her sword and charged for Ravonna. But Ravonna dodged her and grabbed Sylvie's wrist right before she slapped a pair of magical cuffs on her. Sylvie tried to get out of them but her magic was blocked. Suddenly someone attacked Ravonna, Sylvie could not see who it was but Ravonna ended up leaving.