Chapter 23

Meanwhile in New York, Peter (T.H) had just finished a live video interview with J.J. Jameson to get the villains attention. The Spider team were all waiting for the villains to show up to the Statue of Liberty, which was being renovated for replacing the torch with a replica of Captain America's Shield. Peter (T.H) waited at the top of the crown with Ironman watched for the villain's arrival. While the others hid and waited on the platforms that surrounded the statue. Spider-Man (A.G) was in charge of hiding the cures for all of their villains including Sylvie. Falcon flew above the statue to give the team a bird's eye view.

Spider-Man (A.G) noticed Spider-Man (T.M) stretching his back on one of the railings. He tells him that his back was kind of stiff from swinging too much. So, Spider-Man (A.G) helped crack Spider-Man's (T.M) back since he had the same issue was it too sometimes. Spider-Man (A.G) still couldn't help thinking about how cool it was that the other Spider-Men were almost like his own brothers. He changed the subject by pointing out that Spider-Man (T.M) makes his own web fluid with his own body. Spider-Man (T.M) did not want to talk about it mostly because he felt like Spider-Man (A.G) was teasing him about it.

Spider-Man (T.H) couldn't help but join in on the other Spider-Men's conversation trying to clarify that both him and Spider-Man (A.G) can't make their own web fluid and they were just curious as to how Spider-Man's (T.M) web situation works. They did want to pry into it if it was personal, but they think that it's cool since they just have made their fluid in a lab. "I... I wish I could tell you, but it's, like, I don't do it. Like I don't... Like I don't do breathing. Like, breathing just happens." Spider-Man (T.M) tried to explain.

Spider-Man (T.H): "Does it just come out or your wrists, or does it come out of anywhere else?"

Spider-Man (T.M): "Only... Only the wrists."

Spider-Man (A.G): "Never had a web block? Because I ran out of webs all the time. I have to make mine in a lab. It's a hassle compared to what you got."

Spider-Man (T.M): "Sounds like a hassle. But I did. As you said that, I was like, 'Oh, I had a web block.'"

Spider-Man (A.G): "Whoa, why?"

Spider-Man (T.M): "Existential crisis stuff."

Spider-Man (A.G): "Yeah. Don't get me started on that."

Ironman: "Hey Human Spider and Brooding Spider! We're on a mission here, stay focus!"

Spider-Man (A.G): "Is the nick name giving a thing or...?"

Hawkeye: "Stark gives everyone nicknames. Sometimes more than one."

Spider-Man (T.H): "Hey. What are, like, some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought? I mean; besides the ones we've met."

Spider-Man (A.G): "Now that's a good question."

Spider-Man (T.M): "Yeah, I fought an alien made out of black goo once. A different version than the one that's here."

Spider-Man (T.H): "Oh no way. I fought an alien too. On Earth and in space. He was purple."

Spider-Man (A.G): "I wanna fight an alien."

Spider-Man (T.M): "I'm still, like, that you fought an alien in space."

Spider-Man (A.G): "I'm lame compared to you two. I fought a Russian guy in a rhinoceros machine."

Spider-Man (T.H): I actually fought a guy in a mechanical vulture suit."

Spider-Man (T.M): "Can we rewind it back to the "I'm lame" part. Cause you are not."

Spider-Man (A.G): "Thanks. I appreciate that. I'm not saying I am..."

Spider-Man (T.M): "But it's just the self-talk. Maybe we should..."