Chapter 19

Loki kept a distance from Norman, there was something about him that Loki just didn't trust. Thor tried to tell Loki that there was nothing to worry about but Loki just avoided Norman. Peter (T.H) finished the device for Electro, he placed it on Electro's chest and told him to keep it on until all the lights turn green. That meant that all the extra electricity would be out of Electro's body. Peter (T.H) left to check on the antidote for Norman to get rid of the Goblin for good. Loki just watched when Electro asked him to come over for a little chat.

Loki reluctantly went over to Electro "What do you want?" Loki spoke with little interest.

"I have some information on how Kang planned to control your lady friend there." Electro stated.

That sparked Loki's interest, Electro went on how Kang needed him and Otto to build a collar that can easily block Sylvie's powers. They didn't think it was possible until Ravonna got Black Widow to help them. They plan to use the same brainwash technique that Widow went under for Sylvie, the collar was to make sure that she didn't try to break free. Just then Thor came over and pulled Loki away to another room. Thor told Loki to not listen to Electro but Loki wasn't willing to listen to his brother.

Loki just walked away from Thor and kept an eye on Norman just in case. Otto came out of the lab and asked Norman how he was feeling about finally being cured of his dark half. Norman just said that it would be worth it. Somehow that triggered Loki's ability to detect lies, there was something wrong with Norman. Peter (T.M) and Peter (T.H) had finished the cure for Norman, Peter (A.G) had finished the cure for Black Widow.

Suddenly, all three of them felt their spider-sense going off like a bell. Tony asked them if they were ok but they couldn't hear him. Peter (T.H) followed his spider-sense to the living room. He looked at Sandman and Venom but his spider-sense wasn't triggered by them. He looked at everyone else but he didn't get the trigger from any of them. Peter (T.M) came out of the lab, he turned to Norman as his spider-sense was blaring.

Loki noticed that Norman had a knife in his hand, he used his magic to restrain Norman to the wall. Most of them look confused but Peter (T.M) knew that grin anywhere, the Goblin had finally surfaced. "It's a neat trick, that spider-sense of yours," Goblin spoke darkly.

"Norman..?" Otto asked.

"Norman's on symbiotical honey." Goblin said with a Joker smile, "No more darker half? Did you think I would let that happen? That I'd let you take away my power just because you are blind to what true power can bring."

Peter (T.M) told Peter (T.H) to stay with Tony, he knows how to deal with the Goblin. Bruce grabbed all the devices to cure the others and stuffed them into a bag. The Goblin turned to Loki with a sinister grin "And yet, the so-called god of mischief, the one who tried to rule our world just rolled over and became a lap dog."

"You don't know me," Loki stated.

"Don't I?" Goblin continued, "I saw your file. So desperate for a chance to be worthy, but left with nothing to show for it. And your girlfriend, wanting to bring Kang to his knees, and yet she just ran like the coward she was."

Loki tried to charge at Goblin but Mobius and Thor both held him back. "Hit a nerve didn't I?" Goblin asked in a joking matter.

He then turned to the villains "We don't need you to save us. We don't need to be fixed. These are not curses, they're gifts."

Electro looked at the device that was almost done draining his powers. Otto tried to get Norman to take control but the Goblin was stronger. Shang-Chi got his rings ready along with Clint aiming his arrow at Goblin. The Goblin looked at all three Peters, he knew that they all were similar when it comes to protecting their loved ones. He told them that he had been watching them from Norman's eyes. Struggling to have it all, while the world makes them choose.