Chapter 15

Yelena just locked herself in one of the guest rooms with the counteragent of the counteragent that lay on the desk. She thought that her sister was gone but this variant version of her sister. Yelena felt hopeless, she thought the counteragent would work but it backfired. Dr. Strange and Mobius came into her room but she told them to go away. She rather sits there in anger than trusts anybody. Dr. Strange insisted that they should talk but she had nothing to talk about. Her sister was gone, the counter agent wasn't able to cure her and now Yelena had no one else.

Mobius tried to talk but Yelena threw a knife at the wall just inches from Mobius. "Yelena, I get that your angry. But that's not an excuse to act like that towards Sylvie. She's trying to help." Dr. Strange stated.

"Do you know how it feels, to lose the only person in your life that had your back? When Nat and I took down the Red Room together, it felt like I had a real sister. Then Thanos snapped half the population to dust and five years later I find out that my sister sacrificed herself for a stupid stone. I blamed Clint for Natasha's death when she chose to jump. And now seeing her alive, I want her back so much but the universe has other plans." Yelena claimed.

Mobius explained that the cure didn't work on Natasha because one, she isn't from their timeline. And two, she went through a different process of brainwashing than Yelena did when she became a Widow. Yelena just scoffed and said that Mobius couldn't have mentioned it earlier when Nat had almost killed her. She was about to leave but she felt like someone was watching her. She told Mobius to be quiet and activated her bracelets. She looked around every inch of the room thinking that TVA had returned.

She heard a male voice behind her saying "Paranoid much?" Yelena turned to fire but the guy was gone. She looked around again and this time, she found the sneak. She fired her electro stings and it hit the person and he came falling to the floor.

Yelena took a look at the sneak but she saw the Spider suit and thought that it was Peter. She groaned and muttered something in Russian as she pulled off the mask. But this wasn't Stark's son, this guy was older like a college student. She looked at Dr. Strange and Mobius for an answer for this pretender. Mobius knew that was Peter Parker but he was from an alternate universe.

Yelena lowered her weapon and dragged Peter (T.M) out of the room. She bumped into Tony and the others along with Sylvie. "Care to explain why an alternate version of your son is spying on us?" Yelena said to Tony.

"What? No, he was with us." Tony said.

Yelena spotted Peter (A.G) waving at her. She pointed out that he brought another spider friend with him. Tony took one look at unconscious Peter (T.M) and he faint from the shock. "Well, that broke him," Katy said.

Peter (T.M) groaned in pain and got up the floor just to come face to face with Peter (T.H) and Peter (A.G). They didn't seem to be too freaked out from seeing each other. Then again, they have each seen crazier things in their universes. Peter (T.M) explained that he was just battling Doctor Octopus and trying to save Mary Jane. Until some weird force pulled Ock in and he got in the pull and ended up in a weird place that looked like Tomorrow Land.

He saw Doc Ock in a weird cage with a sandman, a lizard, and a man that was made of electricity. But the shocking thing he saw was Norman Osborn AKA The Green Goblin who was supposed to be dead. The next he knows is that he sees a portal and jumps through and ended up here. Peter (T.H) had to explain what was going on and he even asked if he wanted to help. "First two Lokis, now three Spider-Men. What's next another Captain America?" Tony asked as he got up from the floor.

Tony brought the Spider-Men to the living room with Shang and the others. Yelena asked Sylvie to stay behind so they could talk. Loki wasn't sure about leaving Sylvie with the Widow but Sylvie assured Loki that she would be fine. Once Loki left, Yelena made sure no other surprised visitors were around. She wanted to apologize for that stunt she pulled. She just missed her sister so much that she would do anything to get her back.

"But seeing Natasha still as an assassin for the Red Room, it was just too much. We both lie, killed, tortured, and broke every mark that we were sent to find. I just got my sister back then for five years she stayed while I was turned to dust. I blamed myself and Barton for my sisters' death. There's just too much red in my ledger to wipe out." Yelena stated.

"At least that's something we have in common." Sylvie explained, "When I was taken from my timeline, I blamed everything on the TVA. They took my childhood and everywhere I went, I caused a nexus event and they would find me. I've killed more of those soldiers just to get my revenge. So I do know what it's like to have red in your ledger."

Yelena didn't even know that Sylvie was an orphan or that she didn't have a choice when the TVA took her. Yelena's memories went back to when she was just six years old and her father, Alexi had Deracove take her and Natasha. She remembered guards taking Natasha first and begged them to let her go. She and Sylvie were more alike than they realized. Yelena only had three years of happy memories with her fake family but Sylvie didn't have many happy memories. Other than the ones she has of her romance with Loki.

"Do you remember your family? Your home?" Yelena asked.

"No. Not that much, just bits and pieces that faded away over time." Sylvie bluntly answered.

"I guess we're both broke women with no families."

"Yeah well, you still have people that look out for you. But for me? After Kang is destroyed, I'll be on the run again."

"What?"

"It's complicated. But basically, it means that I can stay on this timeline. Your world already has one Loki but two of the same being. It's just not possible."

"Yeah, and my sister battled aliens, killed robots, and a German organization named after a Greek monster. Nothing is normal on this timeline. Besides, I think you could use more than just Loki."

"If it was possible."

"Sylvie, everyone in this room has had a dark past. Stark used to make weapons before he became a hero, Banner was hunted by the government after becoming the Hulk, Bucky was tortured and brainwashed by Hydra to be their weapon, even Dr. Strange lost his career all from a car accident before he became a wizard."

"Even if I would be able to stay on the timeline, what would become of me? Plus I doubt New Asgard would welcome two Lokis."

"Well, I could use a roommate. I have an apartment in Budapest and it gets lonely now and then. And I still have more Widows to cure and I could use a partner."

"Me? As your partner?"

"Why not? You fight like a Black Widow but with magic. And it would come in handy for some of the tougher ones."

"I guess it wouldn't be so bad to finally stay in one place."

"Just think about it. Let's just get back to the others, before Stark gets a heart attack from all those Spiders."

"I thought he would have liked having more kids."