Chapter 20

Loki kept pacing back and forward, waiting and worrying about Sylvie. He was hoping that she had made it out or at least find another safe house. However, Katy, Yelena, Wanda, Eddie, and Bucky had arrived with just Black Widow who was now cured. "Where's Sylvie? Is she ok?" Loki asked in a panicked tone.

They just looked at each other with guilt before they broke the news that the Goblin had taken Sylvie. Loki almost passed out from an anxiety attack and the wounds from the glider. Thankfully he caught himself before anyone could notice. "This is all my fault. I should have listened to Strange." Peter (T.H) confessed.

"It's not your fault Underoos. Your heart was in the right place." Tony stated and then gave Peter (T.H) a side hug.

Loki had quietly left the room without anyone seeing him, at least so he thought. Loki had broken down into tears and kneeled on the floor. He was cursed, cursed to doom the ones he loves, he had already lost his mother, father, and Asgard. Now he was going to lose Sylvie, he started getting flashbacks of everything he and Sylvie had gone through. He felt someone place a gentle hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see Shang-Chi. Shang-Chi had followed Loki when he had left Thor's side just to check on him.

Loki brushed away his tears and watched Shang-Chi sit next to him. Shang-Chi told Loki that this wasn't his fault, none of them knew that the Goblin would show up. But Loki didn't believe Shang-Chi, he should have done something earlier to get the Goblin. Shang-Chi began to tell Loki about his past and his family, he had lost his mother at a young age and his father had begun his training. By the time he was fourteen, he was sent on a mission by his father but he stayed hidden instead of doing it. Years later, his father had sent his men to find Shang-Chi and his sister even though they wanted nothing to do with their father.

"Your point?" Loki interrupted.

"My point is, I couldn't do anything to save my mother but I don't let that hold me back. You still have a chance to save Sylvie. But you can't do it alone." Shang-Chi answered.

"It just seems like I'm destined to be alone," Loki stated then got up.

The two joined the others in the living room, Thor instantly pulled Loki to his side. Natasha looked at Clint, he had guilt in his eyes from seeing her. She may have been cured but that Black Widow wasn't their friend. Clint still had memories of Natasha jumping off that cliff, he tried to save her but she just let go and fell to her death. He had lost his friend to a mad man, he was willing to correct that mistake. Tony asked Bruce if they had a visual on Doc Ock but he had just disappeared. There was nothing that they could do.

Ned waved his hands around and accidentally opened another portal, but this time it was someone unexpected. The person that jumped out of the portal was a woman dressed as a ninja. "Xu Xialing?" Shang Chi asked.

"You know this Ninja?" Tony asked.

"She's my sister." Shang Chi answered.

Xu Xialing looked around the room but she didn't say anything, not one word. The portal closed behind her and she was stuck here. Ned opened another portal again, this time it was Wasp and Doc Ock that walked through the portal. "Ned, how did you do that?" Peter (T.H) asked.

"I don't know. I was thinking that you guys needed more help to take on Kang and it just happened." Ned answered.

This was about to change everything, now the team could have a fighting chance. All three Peters even started to fix the cures for Sandman, Electro, and even Goblin. Peter (T.H) even offered to fix up a cure for Sylvie just in case things go south. Loki on the other hand wanted to just go and find Sylvie instead of hiding out. He waited till Thor wasn't looking then created an illusion copy of himself and disappeared. Little did Loki know, Thor had seen what he was doing and went after him.