Special Christmas Chapter

I know Christmas is around the corner so I decided to do a special Christmas chapter for the book. It's not gonna be a part of the story. Instead of Loki and Sylvie staying in New Asgard, they have their own home in London and they have been dating. I just want to give Loki and Sylvie a special Mischievous Christmas. Enjoy and happy holidays!

It was a cold night, the snow falling in New Asgard, crowds of people in the village shopping and decorating for Christmas or Yule as they call it. But the home that had the most holiday cheer was the home of Thor. He had lost a lot of weight after the final battle and his hair looked neater than it normally did. The thunder god had decorations almost everywhere around the house, plus a tree and even gifts under it. But there was one thing still missing, family. The only family he had left was Loki but he was in London.

During the battle against Thanos, Thor thought he was done for when one of the children of Thanos would have killed him. Until someone stabbed that monster from behind and Thor realized who it was. The monster's body collapsed to the ground and standing behind there with a bloody dagger in his hand was Loki. Thor asked how he was alive but Loki was more focused on ending Thanos once and for all.

After the battle was won, Thor wanted Loki to come home and stay in New Asgard. But Loki wanted to make his own decisions, there was nothing left for him in Asgard. Loki left after Captain America returned all the stones back to their timelines. Soon after Loki found a new life in London and for once he was happy. The brothers kept in touch but soon after Loki stopped contacting Thor and he never knew why.

But this time, Thor is willing to bring his brother home for the holidays whether he likes it or not. Thor bagged up his bags and headed off to London. He remembered Loki's address from the letters he had sent to him. Soon after Thor arrived in London, he found Loki's address which is a small apartment that was covered in snow. No decorations were found, not even a wreath on the door. Thor wondered what had happened to his brother, Loki used to love the holidays when they were children, what changed?

Thor knocked on the door but no one answered. He tried again but this time a blond-haired woman answered the door. She asked Thor who he was and why he was knocking at the door. Thor explained that he is looking for his brother, Loki. The woman introduced herself as Sylvie and invited Thor inside to chat. He looked around the room and saw a photo of Loki and Sylvie together. "Your brother is my fiance." Sylvie stated, "We've been together for over a year and he just proposed to me a few weeks ago."

Thor looked like he was about to have a stroke, his brother was getting married and he didn't even know about it. Thor has been crazy overprotective of Loki ever since he found out Loki was alive. It got to the point where Thor would smother Loki so much that Loki would start to sneak out of the house. Now that Loki's biggest secret was out, Thor was never gonna let his brother go.

Suddenly, the door opened and Loki walked into the house. He thought Sylvie was the only one in his house but when he saw Thor, he went into shock. Thor ran up to his brother and wrapped him in a tight hug. Loki asked Sylvie if he could have a moment with his brother and she left the room. Thor then released Loki and asked about the engagement. Loki just said that he had fallen in love with Sylvie during his time in London and wanted to share a life with her. 

But Thor didn't listen, he kept telling Loki that he was too young to be thinking of marriage this early. Loki wanted to kick Thor out of the house but his brother was still stuck to him like glue. Pretty soon, Thor stated that if Loki wasn't gonna come home for the holidays then he was gonna spend it with his brother and Sylvie. Loki's face turned bright red as he begged his brother not to make a big deal out of all this. But as usual, Thor just did what he wanted and headed to the guest room.

Loki broke the news to Sylvie that his brother was staying and that he wasn't allowing them to get married. Sylvie turn paperwhite "We've been working hard on the planning for weeks. We can't throw it all away!" she screamed.

"Sylvie, calm down. I'm gonna fix this, ok? Once my brother is gone then we can have a peaceful, normal Christmas. Just the two of us." Loki reassured.

He kisses Sylvie on the lips then ran up to the guest room where Thor was staying to try and convince him to leave. But when he got to the guest rooms, he saw Thor pulling out some gifts that he brought. But the worst surprise Loki saw was an old holiday sweater that he hasn't worn since he was a kid. Thor then put the sweater on Loki which was so small on him. Loki just ripped the sweater off and turned almost fifteen shades of red. "Loki, what's gotten into you? You used to love this time of year." Thor asked.

"I don't want to make a big deal out of all this. I'm not a child anymore Thor! Get this through that thick head of ours, I'm a grown man that doesn't need your protection!" Loki shouted.

He then stormed out of the room, he needed to get away from Thor and he knew just how to do it. Loki was saving the gift that he had gotten for Sylvie for the morning but he figured that this would be a better time to show her. Loki grabbed both his and Sylvie's coats and a pair of keys that Loki needed. Both he and Sylvie walked out of the apartment and hopped onto a bus to another part of town.

Sylvie kept asking Loki where they were going but Loki just told her that this was a surprise. Loki knew that they were in the right spot so he put a blindfold on Sylvie to keep her from seeing the surprise. He guided her to a beautiful and bigger house that had a few Christmas decorations. He opened the door and lead Sylvie inside "Can I look now?" Sylvie asked, impatiently.

Loki took the blindfold off Sylvie and showed her the house. Her eyes were lit with wonder "I remembered you talking about us ever having children of our own. I figured if we're gonna have a family, we might need a bigger place." Loki explained.

Sylvie kissed Loki right on the lips saying that she loved it. Loki even lead her to the dining room where he had prepared a small Christmas feast just for the two of them. The two sat down and enjoyed their time alone. Sylvie even presented Loki an early gift as well which is a silver watch with an inscription on the back that said Love is Mischief. He smiled at Sylvie as the two curled up by the fireplace.

The snow fell down on the beautiful city of London as Loki and Sylvie both fell asleep snuggling each other on the couch. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door which startled Loki awake. He groaned with sleep in his eyes and walked to the door. He opened it and saw Thor standing there in the cold. "What are you doing here?" Loki whispered.

Thor claimed that he wanted to apologize for everything that happened. He just wanted to spend time with Loki on the holidays. Loki finally spilled the real reason why he didn't come home for the holidays. He knew Thor would have set up all the old traditions that they used to do with their parents. But now that they were gone, Loki felt that it didn't feel right to celebrate the way they used to. 

Thor finally understood why Loki didn't want to make a big deal out of the holidays. Thor just gave Loki a small wrapped-up box saying that this was his gift. Loki felt bad that his brother was out there in the cold so he invite Thor to stay for the night. Sylvie woke up from the talking and even agreed that Thor could stay. Thor went up to the guest room while Loki stared at the gift that his brother had given him.

Loki opened up the box and inside it was a small portrait with Frigga and Odin and in front of them were Thor and Loki as children. On the back of the frame said We are always family, if not by blood then by bond. A few tears slipped out from Loki as he placed the picture down on the table. Just then, Sylvie walked in to see Loki with some stray tears "Loki, is everything alright?" she asked.

Loki wiped away his tears and walked over to Sylvie. He takes her hand and smiles sweetly at her "Everything is fine. I have everything right here with you. You are my glorious purpose." he spoke, softly.

And with that, the two kissed under the mistletoe. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as a Christmas gift for you all. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.