Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful girlfriend SabrinaCiper. She and I have been together for a year. She has amazing stories and we have worked on a few together. Be sure to like comment on our stories.

Mobius could not stop thinking about Loki's words before he was pushed back into his time cell. He wasn't sure if it was true or not but he was about he finds out. During his meeting with Ravonna, he secretly took her tempad to find any evidence about Loki's theory. Mobius came across an interrogation video on Ravonna's tempad, he played it and his reality just broke even further. The video had Hunter C-20 confession on what Sylvie showed her when she was captured. Her words were the same as Loki's, she was trying to tell them the truth but no one would listen to her. The video stopped as someone else appeared on the screen, ordering the guards to prune Hunter C-20 for her ridiculous claims.

Mobius took one look at the woman as he knew her. He zoomed in on the screen and saw that it was Ravonna giving the orders. He could believe it, Ravonna who claims to be his friend had lied to him. Mobius started to wonder, was Loki actually telling the truth for once? With all of these questions pondering him, Mobius decided to talk to the one person who knew more about this whole thing, Loki. Mobius opened the time cell where Loki was in and he looked awful. He was tired and broken from the number of hits he took from Lady Sif. A dark bruise showed on his face from the number of punches he took from Sif.

Loki thought Sif was coming back to punch him again but to his surprise, Mobius came into the time cell with a thirst for answers. The two just threw insults at each other knowing the fact that they both need each other to get out of this madhouse. "Do you believe you deserve to be alone?" Mobius asked Loki.

"I don't know." Loki straightly answered.

"You better figure it out quick, because the nexus event the two of you caused, I think whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down. So we better understand..."

"We?"

"Do you swear she didn't implant those memories in Hunter C-20?"

"Mobius, no. I believe her."

"So I just have to trust the word of two Lokis?"

"How about the word of a friend?"

Hearing Loki saying that Mobius was now his friend made Mobius actually wanting to trust him. Mobius knew that Loki didn't have any friends in his entire life so this was practically all new to him. But he did know one thing, Loki was right about the TVA from the beginning. But Mobius also knew that if Loki wanted to save Sylvie then he need to trust Mobius as well. "You could be whoever, whatever you wanna be, even someone good. I mean, just in case anyone ever told you differently." Mobius stated.

All seemed right with the world, you might be thinking this is how the story ends. Loki frees Sylvie from the TVA, the two escape and live happily ever after. But I'm sorry to say that's not gonna happen. Instead of living happily ever after, there's a hurricane of heartbreak coming sooner than you think.

Just as Mobius and Loki exited the cell, Ravonna and her minions stood in front of them. She realized that Mobius had switched their tempads and had seen the video. "What's the problem Ravonna?" Mobius asked trying to lighten the mood, "You know where I'd go if I could go anywhere? Wherever it is I'm really from. Yeah, wherever I had a life before the TVA came along. Maybe I had a jet ski. That's what I'd like to do. Just riding around on my jet ski."

Ravonna didn't listen, instead she ordered her men to prune Mobius and just like that, he was gone. Loki had just watched the whole thing, his feelings of anger and sadness washed over him like a wave. Two of the minute men grabbed Loki and dragged him to the elevator to wait for Sylvie to join them. She came with Ravonna a few minutes later as the three were now heading to meet the Time Keepers. Sylvie had been waiting to meet with the Time Keepers for a long time, so she can kill them.  "Do you remember me?" Sylvie asked Ravonna.