Ahh...wae? Wae? Wae? Wae?! What have happened to me! Didn't I planned to stay cold?!!!

Aish...now..what do I do... anyways leave it to the future!

Evening

"YooNa? Is someone coming?"

I looked up to see Namjoon and Jin, I just Nodded.

"Who?"

"Park SeMi" I replied, I don't even know why am I waiting for her...if she came in without my notice and flirted with one of them.

"The one who always tries to get with Jungkook? Why did you invite her over?" Jin said a little mad.

"Me, Jungkook and she are paired for a project, I tried to ask the teacher to change but she didn't...so yeah" I replied and screeching of tares were heard.

She's here, one of the maids went to open the door, Namjoon sat down beside me and Jin sat on the arm chair.

Author's POV

The maid lead SeMi in and she was looking at everything in suprise, SeMi's parents were rich but that's nothing compared to the Kims, Kim Joongki was the top businessman in Korean and the most richest, YooNa's mom YooJin herself was the Richest Korean women, While Namjoon have already opened a second company under Kim Enterprises and Jin also helps in the hotel business, rest of the Kim siblings also have many properties companies under their names, including YooNa, she might just be a part-timer, but she most definitely one of the richest teenagers out their, she have a great sense of fashion and interiors, her designs have went to many shows she just never revealed her face and business to media, she helps out alot in Choi Enterprises from time to time, managing the work on the backend, it's no wonder they all are loaded with money, if only SeMi knew what she is getting into...YooNa is the worst enemy one can have.

"Young Miss, Your Friend have came to meet" the maid bowed, YooNa dismissed her with a polite noded.

"Hi YooNa" SeMi Said looking around, her tone it's was bitchy to YooNa, her eyes landed on Namjoon and Jin.

"Hello Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa! How are you?" She said in an overly sweet tone, YooNa made a disgusted face which didn't went unnoticed by SeMi.

"Hi, we are fine, YooNa take your friend to your room?" It sounded more like a question, because he knows YooNa hates starngers to enter her room, though she always allows them.

"Umm...not my room" she said, she was in dilemma, when SeMi called Jin and Namjoon Oppa, she felt like punching her...but now how is she supposed to call them? They never really asked her to call them oppa, she knew they don't want it to be said for formalities and doesn't want to force her, but they all are older then her.

"Then Jungkook's room?" Namjoon asked, he knows better then anyone how Jungkook hates any girl enter his room, and with this girl he don't have any doubt about it, he looked at SeMi who was sitting on the sofa near them, her short dress was already giving out a bad vibe to him, not that he minded her, after meeting YooNa from the very first time he is adequated to the modesty...which this girl certainly don't have.

"Ani...Jungkook won't like that" YooNa said, "and how do you know that?" SeMi interrupted, "don't mind me, my room's a little messy" Jungkook said stepping down from the stairs.

YooNa:- "Yeah I know that's why I said that"

"Why was you in his room?!" SeMi sounded offended and really...rude.

"Why can't I?" YooNa looked at SeMi who was already buring in anger with a smirk, if she wants to get on her nerves, then that's just her dream.

"Well, I was saying we can go to the study afterall she is just here for the project, not like she is our friend or something" YooNa knows exactly how to put salt in her wounds.