Chapter 19

Hi guys! I know it has been forever and I am so sorry. I realized something though. Every time I have been promising you guys consistent uploads, something crazy in life has happened that has made it so that I can't and then I end up breaking my promise to you guys which is something I never want to do. So, I will just promise this--I promise to do my absolute best at updating and uploading new chapters as much and as often as I can. I will preface and just let you know to make up for the fact I have been gone--this chapter is EXTRA LONG. ALSO THIS IS A WARNING--THIS CHAPTER IS EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA STEAMY SO BE AWARE AND SKIP PARTS IF YOU NEED TO. I don't usually write sexual scenes but this one was important to the story line. It isn't smut but it is steamier than I normally write so PLEASE be aware before reading. Also, I do know how long it has been since I not only started this book but also since I last uploaded a chapter so you might want to read at least the last chapter or the last few just to catch up. <3                    But lately, my health has been down the toilet again. I am having surgery again within the next month as well as moving in the next 3 weeks to Washington! I am so excited to be in Washington! When I tell you guys the part of Washington I live in, looks like a place out of a vampire werewolf romance novel...I mean it! It is a writer's dream and I cannot wait to curl up on the couch with my doggy next to me and write new books and new chapters for you all. With all the changes coming up in my life, for whatever reason, I have found the ambition and passion I have for writing all over again. It was like the crazy roaring in my head dulls and quiets the storm that rages within my soul. I have so many book ideas, I have a 300 bullet point note in my phone that are ALL IDEAS for books. I will be writing this series, which there will probably be 3-4 more books in this series before it will end permanently, but I already have books in mind that I am going to be writing for you guys! Paranormal Fantasy Mystery Romance and more Mystery Thrillers like this series! Also, I know this book is long...like 135 pages in my google documents long..and will probably end up being the longest book I have written yet, but there are so many aspects and so many perspectives of this story that I wanted to tell, but I will say this...we are getting a lot closer to the insane climax and twists I have planned....Anyways, enough talk...lets get to the good stuff. I love you all more than you know and I hope wherever you are whenever you are reading this that you know a random girl who writes books thinks you matter, thinks you are spectacular and cares. Message me if you ever want or need to talk or just be friends! I am always here. I love you forever! xoxox, Hannah. 

****************************

CHAPTER 19: Marcello laid awake in bed, staring at the fan on the ceiling that swung round and round fastly with the sound of the ocean, a not so distant lullaby that usually helped soothe him to sleep he noticed, wasn't doing shit for him now. 

No, right now, he was wide awake–a bundle of hot frayed nerves and stress, frustration and anxiety. 

His mind was like the fan on the ceiling, beating and spinning non stop. 

Why did life have to seem like it was just seeming to go right only to give him a swift kick in the balls? 

Why did things have to feel like just when they were going right, they were cruelly ripped away from him?

 He felt the bed shift next to him and his eyes slammed shut, hoping to god he wouldn't wake Stacy because right now, he couldn't deal with her. Why did life do this to him, he thought to himself, almost laughing. 

Life didn't do shit to you, asshole. This is all you. 

He felt an arm slam on top of his chest so hard that the wind was almost knocked out of his lungs, forcing his eyes open as he realized Stacy had tossed over in her sleep to practically lay on top of him.