A/N Update

Hi guys<3 Long time, no see, huh? Things have been difficult here. 

First off, I want to apologize for not being able to update Pretty Girl. I went through a rough break up and also, I broke my foot! I had surgery done, had a metal plate put in and then for 5 months it did not heal whatsoever. 

Then, I noticed the pain was worse, so I went to the doctors and he told me that because of my autoimmune disease and with my brittle bones, the plate broke and broke part of my bone (which thankfully that has healed without surgery), but I still ended up needing surgery for the bone that was not healing and the plate that broke. So, I had a bone graft taken from my heel, stem cells and cement put in, as well as 8 screws and a bigger more durable plate. I am still non-weight bearing to this day.

 My pain has been really bad and it has created a sort of mental block in my brain, but in some good news, I have been writing for Pretty Girl A LOT. I just haven't uploaded anything. I think partly because I am scared you guys won't like my books or me anymore. I am just insecure, but you are my friends and I wanted you to know what is going on. I don't want to promise that there will be updates every week BUT I am going to have it be my goal to upload a new chapter at least once a week. 

I have 5 chapters for you and because it has been so long, I am going to upload 3 for you tonight! I know it has probably been awhile since you have read this, so if you have to go back and skim, that is totally okay. With all that being said, just know that I love and appreciate you! I am here for you guys always if you ever need a friend, okay? 

So...now....back to...PRETTY GIRL. 

All my love, always, Hannah x