"Uhh, I've got to go to the restroom. Excuse me Mum." I said getting up from the table. 

I walked swiftly to the bathroom closing the door behind me. I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself. My make up was silver and gray, light mascara and darker eyeliner. I had my hair straight with a waterfall braid. I had a hoodie Niall got me that says "I <3 Niall" and then my necklace, a feather ring, leggings, silver earrings, and my black toms. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72962304

I looked at myself. How am I good enough for Niall? He's famous and perfect and wonderful and can do better...No..I thought, stop thinking about that. He wants you..and you want him. You are in love. He was your first everything really. First real kiss, first time with sex for both of us, first real boyfriend. He is everything to me. 

I smile. He thinks I'm perfect. I grab my phone and text him quickly.

Me: Hi babe! I just wanted to say hello(: and that I love you more than anything in this world <3 can't wait unil tomorrow. xoxo -cass <3

~~~~

Niall's POV.

"Hey guys, Cassie texted me.." I said. 

"What'd she say?" They all looked at me with worried faces.

"Hi babe, I just wanted to say hello(: and that I love you more than anything in this world <3 Can't wait until tomorrow. xoxo -cass <3" I said. i looked up.

"Well, she loves you mate..can't really help ya there." Liam said patting my back. I turned and looked around the restaurant...The back corner hides us well..

~~~

Cassie's POV.

"That steak was delicioso!!" I laughed sitting back in my chair. That really was delicious. This place always has the best food, I loved it. 

"Mine was amazing too." Mum said mimiking my motions back in my chair. I chuckled.

"Any dessert ladies?" Austin said. 

"Name some good stuff?" I said smiling. 

"Um, Teramasu, chocolate lava cake, carrot cake, a big cupcake, which is like four cupcakes put into one, umm, theres ice cream..my favorite is the cupcake.." he smiled.

"That sounds good!" Mum said.

"It comes in red velvet, chocolate, vanilla, or yellow.." He said.

"you lost me after red velvet.." I smiled my eyes wide..Red Velvet is gods gift to sweets..

"Red velvet it is! Cream Cheese frosting okay? Or would you like another kind?" He asked clearing our plates.

"sounds perfect!" I said. He smiled and headed back towards the kitchen.

"He's so nice." My mum said. I agreed.

but don't forget, you have a boyfriend. 

My subconcious spat..I know, geez..not like I'm gonna make out with him in the restroom, I love Niall, Austin is just nice...and I'm being nice too..something wrong with that? I thought.

~~~~~~

Niall's POV.

"Alright." he said.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm ready." I smiled as he handed it to me.

"This is so perfect..so romantic." a girl said. I smiled.