Doomed.

*No Ones POV* 

(Y/N) stood at the end of the hallway with her satchel. It was just past 5am and only Dell, Mundy, and Solly would be awake at this time. Her heart ached when she thought of Mundy, but she quickly pushed it aside. She slipped through the kitchen and living room on her way to the door. Dell caught her from the kitchen. "Where ya headed this early in the day?" She stopped and looked up. "For a walk, I need to clear my head." Her eyes met his and she prayed he believed her. Dell nodded a little and sipped his coffee. "Be safe doll. I'll be here when you get back." She smiled at him and nodded. "I'll be safe, I promise." 

He stayed in the kitchen as she slipped on her runners' shoes and stepped outside closing the door behind her. Her body language changed the farther she got from the base and closer into the woods. It was oddly quiet in the woods, and her journey brought her farther from home and closer to an old shed. She ducked inside and sat down on an old wooden stool. As soon as she sat down her shoulders sagged and rested her head on her knees. "Oh God what am I going to do.... I'm doomed." 

(Y/N) sat still as her head swam with uncertainty about her emotions towards some of her teammates. 'It's all wrong. I shouldn't have feelings towards any of them. They raised me.' She shivered and held her knees to her chest as a panic attack struck her hard. Her heart raced through her ears and the chaos in her stomach boiled over. She turned onto her knees and threw up. Another wave of anxiety hit her and she hurled again. Oxygen didn't reach her lungs and she began coughing violently.

The awful feeling in her stomach worsened and (Y/N) dug her nails into the old floor of the shed. The wood splintered under her grip. . 'I-I know I can block my emotions for the others. I-It'll b-be okay...' her breathing leveled out and her blood pressure returned to normal. Her anxiety attacks slowly subsided as another worry wormed into her heart. 'What are the robots gonna do to us?'

*First Person POV*

I got up shaking from the floor and hurried to the snake pit. It was still dark and they'd never see me. I clipped the cloaking watch onto my wrist and slipped through the chain link fence. It was quiet except for the lone owl in the distance and the mechanical sound of movement. I ducked behind the wall and stayed still as the watch recharged. There was a single sniper out in the open as if it was on watch.

I watched it patrol one area and realized it was only programmed to patrol in that section. 'This will be easy.' There was a door four foot around the corner that I could sneak through. I slipped around the corner quietly and carefully opened the door just enough so I could slip in. The hum of machines and beeping echoed in the room and my heart stopped.

'Oh God.'

I stared into the darkness until my eyes adjusted to the dimness. The floor was made out of a metal grate, below the mesh was more robots. Outlines became clearer as red and blue circles began opening in the room. The room was full of these lights until I realized they were the robots. My heart dropped into my stomach, and I shivered. 'Oh my god.' There were hundreds of robots in lines, going in every direction. Their rumble echoed in the room making the room shake a little. My stomach curled and I forced my jaw to clench tightly. 'It'll be okay.'

I had to be careful not to let my shoes scrape on the metal floor. My breathing stayed shallow and barely audible as I crept around along the left wall. It suddenly dawned on me that my cloaking device might give me away. 'Oh god oh god OH GOD.' I put my hand over it quickly and hid the light away. The rumble of the machines made my heart filled my ears. 'D-deep breathes... Deep breathes. In and out.... quietly.'

The blood rushed to my head, and I slowly leaned against the wall as the world spun. The machines stayed where they were, and I crept left along the wall slowly. A door handle suddenly jabbed my side as I slid into it. I scrunched my face up in slight pain and carefully placed my hand on the door handle. 

*Hey yall short update. I know a lot of you have been saying that it's gross because they raised her, I understand the concern. But at the point in time I had asked that was because I had no idea where to take the book. I have the full plot now, so do not worry. Your concerns will be taken in and answered.*