Saving Aera

Castillo Series: II

PROLOGUE

Since I was a kid, I always wanted to be Superman.. No, Spiderman.. uhm no.. Ironman or maybe Batman. Okay, I wanted to be a superhero. I love the idea of having superpowers and saving the day.

I never thought that once in my life, I'd became a hero.

When I was eight, I saved a girl named Aera. But my enemy is not a regular villain just like in movies, my enemy is her nanny and bodyguards. I kept on helping her to escape from them because she hates the idea of her being protected by them.

We became friends. I'm always her hero. Everyday is a different kind of mission but it was surely fun. Until.. she was gone. I have no idea where she went and what's her reason.

She left me and again.. I am no superhero.

I grew up promising myself to find her and save her forever..

Years passed, I was still obsessed in finding Aera and saving her. Sounds childish but its a promise.

One day I met this clumsy girl. She's very annoying that sometimes it pisses me off. She is helpless and I hate it.

Why?

Because she also needs a hero.. a savior.

And I hate myself because I can't resist helping her.

I learned to save her willingly but time passed I realize one thing..

What about Aera?

I can't save two people at once, especially if both of them have different kinds of problem that requires a different kind of saving. Most especially, I am no hero but a mere human being.

Who will I save?

I am Cassander Allen Castillo, and I am torned between two missions because of my promise of SAVING AERA..

xx

MAY 1, 2015.

All rights reserved.

Stealing is a crime.

Owned by imwonderfullylost.