• Part 22 •

Hey guys i'm back from vacation! this is based on my vacation (not all, but you will see what i mean :)) okay, HERE IS PART 22 OF ROADTRIP!!! WOOWH!!

~✈︎~

Karl and Nick gather their things and walk back to the car. "George?" Karl asked when he sees the brunet sitting with his back to him on the made bed.

George wipes a few tears and turns around. "Yes?" He asked. "Are you-
are you crying?" Asked Nick. "No, why?" He lied. "Because you're wiping your tears away?" said Karl. "No, I'm fine." He lied again. "Are you sure-"
"I said I'm fine!" He under broke Karl.

It was quiet for a while. "Okay, we have to pack up, we're going to the campsite in Moran State Park." said Nick. George got up and went to the passenger seat to pack his things.

Karl and Nick did the same. Clay walked in with a towel in his hand. "Hey guys." He said. The couple greeted him but George remained silent. "Hey George." Clay said with an apologetic look. George looked away. "Hey Clay." And walked away to a little further.

"What's his problem?" asked Nick. "This is my fault..." Clay said. "What do you mean?" Karl asked. "Well, George was sitting by the sea when I woke up, I walked over to him and we watched the sunset together.

We had a little chat and looked into each other's eyes, before I knew it he was kissing me on the lips." He said. "Wait what?!" Karl asked with a smile and enthusiasm. "But why is he so angry?" Asked Nick. "Well I panicked and froze without doing anything. When he stopped he probably got embarrassed and run back to the car.
I yelled behind him but he didn't respond, so stupid of me..."

"No wonder he acts like that, Clay, you hurt his feelings." Karl said. Clay sighed and closed the trunk door. Nick got into the driver's side. Karl was about to get in but George stopped him. "Karl, if you don't mind I'd like to sit next to Nick." He said.

Karl looked at his partner. "Um.. yeah okay." And walked to the back seat where Clay was sitting. "Do we have everything?" asked Nick. "I think so." Karl said with a smile. "Okay, on to Moran State Park."

{ skip time, in the evening }

It was a long way to camping Moran State Park, but in the end the four made it safe.

"We're finally there." Nick said as he drove the car to the entrance. "Hello, can I help you?" An employee asked as she walked to the window of the car.

"Yes we have made reservations in the name of Clay Block." Said Nick. "how many night?" she asked. "Two nights."
"I'll be right back, I'll check, can I have your passports already?" She asked kindly. "Yes, of course." He said as he took everyone's passport and handed the four slices plastic to the red-haired woman.

It didn't take long for the woman to return. "It's all right, here, and you have place 404." She said as she gave the passports. "Thank you." Nick said as he drove forward. A few seconds later, the bar opened and he drove through the entrance.

"Hey George 404, that's your number." Karl said with a laugh. "So because it happened that one time it's suddenly 'my number'?" George asked with a smile.

"Why is it his number?" Asked Nick. "When we were twelve George's school computer didn't work whatever he did the number 404 appeared on the screen, the teacher told him to turn it on and off but that didn't help. Then he had to unplug the socket for a while. But when he did, all the computers in the class accidentally shut down. The lesson was stopped, apparently it took the teacher hours before he got the computers back on while we had no class for the other three hours." Karl laughed.

"Wow sounds like a lot of fun." Said Nick. "Too bad we weren't there." Said Clay. "It wasn't that spectacular." George said briefly at Clay's comment as he looked out his window.

"No, but it is funny." Said Karl. "We are here." Nick said as he stopped the car. The four got out and walked to the place. "It's nice and spacious, that's good." Said Karl. "True" Clay replied.

"Okay how do we want to put everything?" Asked Nick. "If we put the car facing the woods and the three tents next to it, would there be enough room?" George asked. "No, the tents are too wide." said Nick.

"We can put the car there and one tent next to it, then the other two there and the table here." said Clay. "That could work. Yeah okay, let's test it."

{ This is how I imagined it }

"Yeah, looks good doesn't it?" Clay asked as he hit the last iron rod through the ground

Okay, then we have to unpack now. "Clay which tent are you taking?" asked Nick. "The one seems okay." ( number 1)
"Okay, George?" asked Nick. "I don't really care." He said. "Okay, and you sweetie. Which one do you want?"

"I'm happy with this one." He said. (number 3) "Okay then. Then Clay has this one, George has this one and we have that one." Said Nick.

"So what now?" George asked. "Now we have to unload all the stuff from the car." said Nick. "Okay." And the four went to work.

Karl took the food bowl out of the car to make room. He took his things first and gave them to Nick who was going to carry the bag. Then he took Clay's and handed it to him. When Nick got back he gave the bag to Nick and walked with him to the tent.

George packed his own suitcase but it was too heavy. "Do I need to help you?" Clay asked as he came from behind him. "No, I'm fine." Lied George.

He pulled the suitcase out of the car and dragged it to his tent. "But you can't.." Said Clay. "No, I'm fine." George said a little louder now.

Clay said nothing but just grabbed Geoge's suitcase, he lifted it but George let go. They looked at each other for a moment, but George looked away not to make eye contact. "I'm going to fill water." He said softly as he grabbed the bucket and walked to the water source leaving Clay and his suitcase behind.

"He's really upset isn't he?" Said Karl. "What should I do now? Should I go after him or should I leave him?" Clay asked. "I think it's better if you leave him alone for a while." Said Nick. "I'll go after him." Karl said as he walked after George.

~✈︎~

words: 1142