• Part 3 •

Nick drive us to the Ferris wheel in California at the beach, our goal of our road trip is to see the world as far as possible.

we want to go to countries, village, cities and more.

because we have plenty of time anyway, now that we're done with school, we decided to celebrate with a trip around the world.

Nick was still driving, Karl was in the passenger seat talking to Nick, I was just sitting in the backseat with George by my side, I followed along with the conversation until I felt something on my shoulder.

it was george, he fell asleep and his head lies on my shoulder.

My face immediately went red when i saw george hugging my arm. my blush got worse as i heard george softly inhale and breathe, what causes a slightly snore.

Nick saw my blush. "so.. did you tell him yet?" he asked with a grin.

"no not yet." I said while still looking at George.

"you really like him Huh" said Karl.

"wh-what?"

"You like him, don't you? Well then, why don't you talk to him?"

"I'm pretty sure he likes you too." Said Nick.

"I don't know, I don't even know or he falls for men, and if he does he will never want anyone like me." tears came to my eyes at the thought of george will one day find a much prettier girl or boy , that's not him.

luckily it was dark in the car so Nick or Karl wouldn't be able to see that I have tears in my eyes.

"Of course you are, Clay, you're nice, tall, sweet, you don't look too bad, what more could George want?" chuckle Karl.

"He's right Clay, all those thoughts are just in your head." Chuckle Nick.

"yes.. whatever." I said with a soft smile, Nick and Karl always know what I need.

I know Nick as much as I can remember, our mothers have been best friends since before we were born, our mothers wanted to get pregnant at the same time so me and Nick are both 21.

then Nick got a Boyfriend Karl, he and george are 20, me and Karl are good friends.

when I invited Nick and Karl to join me for dinner Karl asked if he could have a friend of his so he brought george with him.

when i saw george at that moment when i opened the front door. i immediately fell for him like a rock. then i asked george more along with the others but sometimes alone and every time i just fall in love more, i've had a big crush on him for two years now and it's killing me.

"Hmm..." George moaned in his sleep.
my face immediately turned red. His moan was so soft yet attractive.

I try to ignore it. "uhm.. Nick how long until we get to the hotel?" I asked.

"10 minutes."

"you can already see the sea look." said Karl.

I looked out the window and saw a beautiful sea, the beach huts and lights everywhere. it was beautiful.

after a few minutes we finally arrived at our hotel. Park Nick in the parking garage and turn off the engine. "we are here." he said.

Nick and Karl got out of the car. I gently shook George's shoulder. "Georgie~" "George wake up, we are at our hotel." I said, as much as I wish I could have sat with George for a while, I know we couldn't.

"Hmm.."

he rubbed his eyes and unfastened his seat belt. we got out of the car to get our bags.

I opened the trunk and gave everyone their bag.