• Part 11 •

Fluff, angst•

{ Clay's pov }

I woke up with a beautiful brunett next to me, i smiled when i saw him sleeping. I sat up and leaned on my elbow.

I watched him breathe in and out calmly, he seemed so calm and peaceful.

I came a little closer, waited a few seconds and enjoyed my breath landing on his skin.

I placed a soft kiss on his forehead, his skin was soft and sweet, if this is his skin, what would his lips be?

I pulled away and looked at George, he blushed in his sleep, was that even possible? I didn't care, it was so, so cute.

I wish this moment would never end, but unfortunately I had to get up and shower.

I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes and a towel and walked out of the room.

{ George's pov }

when I heard the door close, I immediately sat up, I looked at the door and smiled widly.

I plopped back into the bed, turned around and shoved my head into the pillow.

i wanted to scream!

Clay kissed my forehead, my forehead!!

I was so happy, it may sound stupid but i don't care. I was just like a teenager in love, I took my hand and put it in front of my face.

I pushed the back of my hand a few times against my forehead and made a few kissing noises. "oh Clay, *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* you're so sweet." I said, moving my hand to my lips and pretending it was his lips against mine.

I kissed it a few more times before giggling and getting out of bed.

{ Karl's pov }

Nick was still sleeping, I looked at him and smiled, I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his back as he was lying on his side, he turned around he smiling he started laughing softly. "Morning love.." he said softly as he looked with one eye.

"morning.." I said, still a little sleepy. "I'm going downstairs, make us some breakfast." I said as I sat up.

"Okey.." Nick said as he sat up to get out of bed. "No, lie down and sleep in, you deserve it." I said when I saw what he was doing.

"what did i do to 'deserve' it?" he asked with a chuckle.

"because you are always so good for me, you are sweet and always protecting me.. now i'm going to do something for you." I said as I cupped his face.

"You are already doing more than enough by breathing.." he said as he quietly grabbed my arms and slowly went with his right hand to my hand, he gave a kiss on my palm.

I blushed even though he'd already done it a hundred times. I smiled softly. "Please.." I said as I sat on his lap. he gave a heartwarming smile. "okay.." and kissed my nose.

i gave him a pek on the lips and got off his lap, he slumped until he was on his back, he lay down well and closed his eyes as i got ready to go downstairs.

when i was done i looked at him one last time, i smiled as i closed the door and went downstairs.

when i got into the kitchen I saw Clay leaning against the kitchen counter with a glass of water as he was on his phone, probably on twitter or insta.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully. "morning, Happy." he said. I chuckled at the nickname.

I looked in the fridge but there wasn't much. "we don't have breakfast." I said, he put his glass of water down and looked in the fridge. "Hm.. we can go get breakfast if you want?" he said. I nodded excitedly.