• Part 20 •

{ George's pov }

A beep was sounded.

"Dear ladies and gentlemen. We welcome you to our haunted house. Keep your hands and legs on board at all times, please." Said a voice.

The wagons began to move. It was dark at first, but then there were all kinds of black and purple lights.

There was a lot of graffiti sprayed on the walls which was then glow in the dark. It was pretty fun.

The ride was not scary at all. but i had an idea. I crawled closer to Clay, I let him think I was scared so he would comfort me. And it worked!

I was sitting against him now and he noticed. "Sorry, I'm just a little scared." I lied. He smiled and threw his arm around me. "I'll keep up with you."

My plan worked.

{ Karl's pov }

The haunted house was not too bad, the arrival is more exciting than shared.

But Nick thought differently I guess. He didn't want to show it, but he was actually scared.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded and looked around. "Yeah sure why wouldn't i be?" He asked. "You look scared." I said. "Well no." He said. "Just a little nervous." He said. I know how scared Nick can be sometimes, I took his hand and kissed his cheek. "There is nothing to be afraid of." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and threw his arm around my shoulder with his other he held my hand. "Thank you." He whispered back as he kissed me.

-

The ride was scary but not that scary, even Nick and Clay weren't that scared at the end. Sure there were a few jump scares but otherwise it was fine.

We got out of the cars and walked to the exit. "That was fun!" I said excitedly.
"Very fun." Said Nick. He was a little sarcastic but not quite.

"What do you want to do now?" Clay asked. "There isn't much to do, so maybe just hang out in Luna Park, have some food and then get back in the car?" George asked.

"Sounds like a good plan." Nick said. "Good for me too." Clay said. "I agree." We walked to the Luna Park together while Nick and Clay went to get something to eat at the stall over it.

"Okay which one are we going to do first?" I asked. "The grabs?" He asked. I smiled and walked to the first grab cabinet there was. "You know me too well." I said. He smiled and handed me a 2 coins.

-

Nick and Clay came back after 10 minutes. "God it took a long time." Nick said. He stood behind me and kissed me on the cheek. "Have you got anything yet?" He asked. "No..." I said focused.

I lowered the grab, he grabbed a blue and white bunny and pulled it up. My eyes went wide. "Yes, Yes, Yes." The grab dropped the bunny straight into the box. I reached into the box and took the bunny out. "I've got it!" I said excitedly. Nick smiled at me. I held the bunny right in front of him. He looked proudly at me. "Well done, baby." He said as he gave me a hug. I held the bunny against my chest and let myself sink into Nick's chest. The smell of his hoodie was very pleasant. He smelled like popcorn and cotton candy.

"Okay, okay. My turn now." said Clay. Nick and I moved aside. He took a few coins from his pocket and started playing.

"Are you hungry?" asked Nick. "Yes, I do want something." I said. He picked up a tub of Spring Rolls he'd bought at the stall. He took one out and held it in front of my face. I took a bite without touching the spring roll. He smiled and ate the rest of the spring roll.

I laid my head on his chest. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said.

"Fuck!" We heard Clay yell in the background. Nick and I started laughing.