• Part 17 •

I felt soft lips on my shoulder and collarbone. "Nick?" I asked. "Yes, Baby?" he whispered. "Good morning." I said.

I felt him smile against my skin. "We still need to pack some things..." I said with a sigh. "I will, you can just lie down." He whispered in my ear as he kissed me on it.

"Really?" I asked as I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Yeah, you've done enough already." He said. I melt from his words. I pressed my lips against his. I kissed him and he kissed back.

"I love you." I said as we pulled away.
"I love you too."

"I'm going to pack." Nick said as he kissed me one last time. "Okay, take th-"

"The soap from the bathroom with us, yes I know." He said, he quickly kissed me on the head and then walked to the closet. he grabbed some clothes.

I watched him put his clothes on and smiled and blushed really hard. Then I closed my eyes and fell back asleep for a while.

{ Nick's pov }

I was loading the suitcases, I still had to do the clothes but didn't know what Karl wanted to wear today.

I grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants, a shirt and a light orange hoodie which is normally mine but I think it's cute when he puts my clothes on.

It's always so big on him. Then I just melt of cuteness. I folded the clothes on the chair. I continued packing. "Nick?" George asked as he entered the room. "Shhh." I said with my finger to my lips. He looked at Karl who was on the comfortable bed, under the covers. he nodded and looked at me. "Clay asks when you guys are ready for the surprise." he whispered.

"I'll wake Karl and then I'll continue packing." I said to him in a soft voice. he got the internet and walked back out of the room. I looked at Karl and smiled.

I walked over to him and sat on the bed. "Baby~" I said in his ear. "hmm?" he hummed.

"You have to get up. Clay is waiting for us and you still have to eat breakfast." I said as I slipped my hand under the blanket, rubbing my hand back and forth on his hips.

"Do I really have to?" He asked. "Honey, of course you have to." I said. He opened his eyes slowly. "But what if I..."

He kissed me and I kissed back. He ran his hands through my hair. He pulled me closer to his body. I crawled on top of him while we were making out.

He took my shirt off. "Babe..." I said. "Hmm?" He asked. "We can't do this now." I said.

"Yes we can." he said as he continued to kiss. I pulled away and sat up but he jumped on me and pushed me against the bed.

I gave up and kissed back. He pulled on my T-shirt, I pulled away and took it off, I threw it on the bed next to us. We went on. I squeezed at places that made him moan in the kiss.

I kissed and sucked on his neck. "N-Nick please j-jus-"

The door opened, I gave Karl my shirt to cover him up. a blond young man entered. "Hey have yo-" He looked at us.

"Oh, were you?"

"No, no, we were just about to get ready for your surprise." I said quickly.

"Oh yeah okay. I'll see you d-downstairs." he said as he left.
Karl literally collapsed in shame. he lay with his head in the bed.

"Baby it's okay." I said. "For the one time I'm ready, this happens... I-"

"Shh, it's okay, we'll do it another time." I said to comfort him. "No Nick." he said when he was sitting up straight. "Nick, I... I kept you waiting, for so long, you deserv-"