• Part 21 •

{ Karl's pov }

I opened my eyes to the cold that suddenly engulfed me. I looked around and saw Clay and George hugging each other. But there was no sign of Nick. I checked my phone but no message. It was 5am and I tried to climb out of the car as quietly as possible.

Lucky enough, the two did not wake up. I turned to the sea and looked over the view. It was still dark. Very dark. I looked out over the pitch black sea. There wasn't much to see but the sound was soothing.

I smiled softly and looked further down the beach. I saw a small orange light in the middle of the beach. It was just behind the dunes so no one would see it unless you went there.

I walked over and looked over the sand. "Nick?" I asked when I saw the brunnet sitting on a pair of blankets with a few lights around him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stood in front of him. "I couldn't sleep." He said as he put a pillow against his chest. "Well.. can I sit with you?" I asked. "Yeah of course." He said as he slipped aside. I smiled and sat down next to him. He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Have you been awake long?" I asked. "Maybe an hour?" He said. "Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked. He laid his head against mine. "Just... thinking."
I closed my eyes for a moment and leaned closer to him. "You know you're beautiful right." He said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "You say that every day." I said smiling. "Because it's true." He said. I looked at my lap. He lifted my chin so that I looked at him.
"I love you." He said. "I love you too."

He pushed his head towards me and kissed me on the lips. I leaned forward and went with his movement.
He put the pillow behind my head and then gently pushed me back.

He went on top of me and touched me gently. I slid my hands from his shoulders to his hair. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled gently. Our lips parted. Both to breathe but also to move. He gently sucked on my neck and collarbone. I tied my legs around his waist.

I breathed in a little harder than usual. He kissed my cheek and looked at me. "You wanna do this?" He asked careless for himself. "I want it if you want it." I said smiling. He smiled and continued his movements.

{ George's pov }

I opened my eyes gently and felt strong arms around my waist. I looked around and saw Clay behind me. I blushed but tried to be as quiet as possible so as not to wake him up.

I looked ahead and saw that Karl and Nick were no longer in the car. 'Where would they be?' I glanced softly at my phone and saw that it was half past 7.

I closed my phone again and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the sea and the sunrise which was perfectly visible from the car. I smiled softly and felt Clay move. He grumbled something as he rolled over. He rolled away from me, I was no longer in his grip. I sat up and looked at the blond for a moment. I smiled and kissed him gently on his shoulder. I pulled back and crawled out of the car.

I stretched my legs before I started walking to the passenger seat where all the bags were. I opened the door as quietly as possible and grabbed a fruit juice from one of the shopping bags.

I grabbed a juice and a towel. I walked to the sea and sat not far from it. I put the towel on the floor and sat on it. I took a sip of the tasty juice.

I took a deep breath in and then out. I watched the sun rise. It's beautiful.
I heard a stick snapping behind me. I turned and saw Clay standing behind me. "Hey, good morning." I said. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said.
"It's okay." I said back. I tapped next to me on the towel. He got it and sat down.

"Juice?" I said as he sat. "Yes, why not." He said as he took the juice. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yes, actually."
I said. "Good to hear." He replied.

{ nobody's pov }

They watched the sun go up at a very slow speed. George sighed and laid his head on Clay's shoulder. He leaned his head on George's head gently. "It's beautiful." George said softly, almost in a whisper. "Yeah, say that." Clay said softly.

"You are beautiful too." He said. George looked up and Clay looked at him. Their faces were only an inch apart. George felt Clay's breath on his lips, and Clay probably on his.

George's eyes almost closed as he leaned forward gently. He cupped Clay's cheek and kissed him right on the lips.
The kiss was intense and wonderful for George. Clay didn't know what to do and just sat there, meanwhile his inside was setting off fireworks.

George pulled away after a few seconds and saw Clay's face with confusion. George took a deep breath. "Omg, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry I don't- i don't know w-what got into me." George said as he stood up and started to panic slightly.

"George I-"

"No you don't have to say anything I get it. I um.. I'm gonna.. i'm gonna go." George said as he ran back to the car with tears in his eyes. Clay got up and called after him. "George? George!" But George ignored him. He sat back and thought about what just happened.
He put his hand over his eyes and ran it through his hair.

"What just happened?" He said to himself.

{ Karl's and Nick's pov }

The couple lay in a spoon position.
"I can't believe we just had sex on a beach." Karl said smiling. "Well, believe it because it did happened." Nick chuckled as he placed a few aftercare kisses on Karl's back.

Karl smiled and closed his eyes as he pushed against Nick. "I love you." He said. Nick smiled and hugged him tight.
"I love you too."

~✈︎~

words: 1070