• Part 8 •

because it took so long, I have an extra long part here!
enjoy! :]

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

It was the next day.

Clay opened his eyes slowly, he saw a sleeping George lying on his chest.

his smile was wide, he threw his arm around george's shoulder.

George stuffed his face into Clay's chest, he could feel the smile on George's face, Clay pulled George closer.

he was so perfect, how his dark brown hair brushed my skin, how his beautiful face was orange from the sunrise, i love everything about him.

with my free hand I brushed his wrist, he counted the wrist I brushed, placed his hand against mine and locked our fingers.

my heart skipped a beat. "you're so beautiful." I thought out loud.

"hmm.. thank you.." he said under his breath in a tired voice.

a huge blush appeared on my face, my head fell back into the pillow as i smiled.

George sat on my stomach and his hand between his legs, 'god why is he so sexy'

"what? are you shy now?" he said with a grin on his face.

I looked up at him. "no," I placed my hands on George's hips. "I.. I'm just glad we're friends." said Clay.

{George's pov}

Clay put his hands on my hips, god he's so sexual. I love it.

"I.. I'm just glad we're friends." he said as he rubbed my hips with his thumbs.

my smile disappeared when i heard that, sure i was glad we were friends, but were we just friends? or are we something more than 'just friends'.

Clay thought something was wrong and stopped rubbing.

I went off his belly and went to the bathroom. "what?"

"nothing." I said as I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. "did I say something wrong?" he asked as he sat up and leaned on his elbow.

"No, I'm just getting ready. Karl and Nick will be there soon." I said with a little pain in my voice.

Clay got out of bed and walked over to me. "Then why do you sound hurt?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my hips, his head on my shoulder and looked at me in the mirror in front of us.

I put the brush away and sighed. "I.." I had to do my best not to tears up. "I just have to wake up, that's it." I said with a small smile.

"I'll go get some coffee and I'll bring Karl and Nick too." said Clay with a smile. "Okay, yes that would make me happy." I said as I leaned back so that I leaned into his chest and I closed my eyes for a moment.

Clay leaned his forehead on my shoulder and closed his eyes too, we enjoyed each other's touch.

Clay sighed. "I'm going to get the coffee." he said as we pulled away.

"Okay, come back soon." I said as Clay walked out of the bathroom and closed the door so he could change.

after Clay was gone, I sat on the couch until Karl and Nick arrived, which didn't take long.

when Karl and Nick were there they talk a bit, but I kept quiet.

"George, are you okay?" Karl asked. "Yeah, you're pretty quiet." Nick said as I looked at the ground.