• Part 6 •

we arrived at a terrace by the sea, it was a wooden hut where the drinks were served, there was a small wooden floor where there were tables and chairs, it was quite cosy.

there was a luminous sign with the name of the bar, 'monkey bar' was on it.

"shall we sit here?" my handsome boyfriend asked.

"yes it looks good here." said Clay, we agreed.

"I'll go and ask for a table." he said, when he stepped to the bar, I, Nick and George stayed.

"so.. George?" said Nick with a grin on his face. he looked back at us, "huh?" he hummed.

"Now that he's gone.. what's between you two?" I asked, with a little smile.

"who? Clay? i- how.. he.. i don't know.." he said as he looked back at Clay at the bar, Clay smiled back and then looked back at the bar.

"It's a good thing you know who we're talking about." Nick said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "George.. look at me," I said as he looked at me.

"what do you feel for him?" I asked soft and with a reassuring smile.

"i.. i think.. i love him.." he said as he looked at the floor with a soft smile.

"no, I know I love him." he looked back up at me and Nick with a big smile.

Karl and Nick looked at each other with a smile before he brought me a passionate kiss.

we pulled away, and Clay came back. "Okay, there's a table for four there," he pointed to a cozy table. "we can sit there." he said.

we walked over to the table and made ourselves comfortable.

"what would you like to drink?" George asked. "for me an coke." said Nick as he put the drinking card down.

"for me too please." I said.

"okay, and for you Clay?" George said with a smile. "You know, I'll go get the drinks," he said with a smile. "and yes I know you want the strawberry milkshake," he said with a chuckle.

"and if they don't hav-"

"and if they don't have it, an iced coffee hazelnut flavour, and a little chocolate but not too much." he said as he looked George in the eye and then stepped off to get our drinks.

a huge smile and blush grew on George's face.

me and nick chuckled, george hid his face with his hands.

"hey, George? it may sound weird but what's your sexuality?" asked Nick.

"well.. I'm actually gay." he said with a soft smile.

"for how long?" I asked.

"Ever since I was 14, I told my mom two weeks after I knew it myself, I had a boyfriend once, but he didn't treat me right, so I broke up with him." he chuckles.

"well, I'm proud of you." I said with a smile. "thank you Karl." he said.

moments later Clay returned with our drinks. "two coke for the love birds," he handed it to Nick.

"thank you" I said.

"and a strawberry milkshake for the cutie here." he said to George when he gave his drink to George, a huge blush appearing on his face.

"you are so made for each other." said Nick. "true." I agreed.

Clay and George just blushed at the compliment.

"for god shake! can't you see?!" said Nick. "you two are so into lov-"

I put my hand over his mouth. "Hehe, Nick can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

me and Nick stepped away from the table. "what the hell Nick?" I asked. "what?" he asked. "why did you say that?!" I asked.

"what? it's the truth. isn't it?" he said. "yeah, and it's obvious, but let them find out for their selves. okay?" I said. "best." he said.

"hey, don't be mad at me." I said as I ran my hand down his cheek. he pulled me to his body. "never." he said as he brought me into a passionate kiss, I blushed from the movement.

we walked hand in hand back to our table.

"we are back." I said. "Finally." joked george.

"shall we order?" asked Nick. "good plan." said George. me and Nick grabbed the menu and shared the menu and decided what we wanted to eat. George and Clay were also done with what they wanted.

we ordered our food, when we finished nick paid for the food. the sun was already half in the sea so we decided to go back to our hotel to get ready for a night swim, the rooftop pool was always open so we went there to chill.

we arrived at our hotel, we took the elevator to our rooms.

Nick took off his shirt, I blushed. we had been in a relationship for quite some time but still. he looked at me and smiled, he walked over and picked me up and spun me around. I couldn't help but giggled. when he finished spinning, I threw my legs around his stomach, his hand to my widdle.

"I love you." he said as he places a small kiss on my nose.

"I love you too." i place a long, love full kiss on his lips.

he sat me down and he put on his swim boxer, and I put on my swimming skirt and shirt.

we stepped out of our room with towels, in the hallway we saw Clay and George.

"Ready?"

"yep."

we walk to the elevator, and to the roof pool.

•●𒊹︎︎︎●•

( words 904 )