• Part 15 •

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~✈︎~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I'm not checking this so, sorry for the typos.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~✈︎~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Karl. Karl?" Nick asked as he entered Karl and his room. "yes honey? is everything okay you look a little pale." he said as he walked up to Nick and grabbed his face. "baby is everything okay?" he asked again. "kiss me." Nick said. "what?" Karl asked confused. "Kiss me." Nick said again. He placed his hands on Karl's hips and pulled him against his chest.

Karl hesitated a moment but kissed him, Nick deepened the kiss as Karl ran his hands through Nick's hair.

Nick kissed to Karl's jawline and then to his collarbone. "N-Nick, what are you doin- ah~" he couldn't even finish his sentence before being interrupted by a moan. "Nick, you know I don't-"

"Ssh.. stop talking." Nick said as he continued to kiss Karl. "Nick stop!" Karl said as he pushed Nick off him. Nick stood still as Karl kept yelling at him. "Nick are you completely insane?! how can you do this?! what's wrong with you?!" that's when he saw the tears in Nick's eyes. "omg Nick... I'm so, sorry I... I don't know what got into me... I..." Karl didn't know what to say.

"It's okay.. I just wanted to..." Nick took a deep breath as he sat down on the bed for a moment. Karl knelt in front of him and talk softly. "Nick, I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at yo-."

"Karl it's okay." replies Nick with a smile as he wiped his tears with the back of his hand.
Karl remained silent for a moment. "I just wan-"

"I know what you want." Karl interrupted him. "and I want it too...but not now okay..." he continued.

Nick nodded. Karl got up and put his knees on each side of Nick's thighs as he sat on his lap. Karl put his hands on Nick's neck and Nick put his hands on Karl's hips.

"i love you with all my heart." he said as he placed a kiss on Nick's forehead. "I know, I love you too." replies Nick as he closed his eyes.

Karl kissed Nick softly and hugged him tight. Nick hugged back. then they hear the door open. "hey are you ready? we're going to the beach in a minute." George said as he looked at his phone. "never heard of knocking?" Karl asked, giggling. "yeah, what if we were naked?" Joked Nick.

"Then I probably would ran out screaming now." George said, giggling as he took a picture with his phone and looked at it. "Yes!" he smiled as he put it in his pocket.

"we'll be right there." said Nick as he laid his face on Karl's shoulder. George just nodded and went to his room.

"come." said Karl his he gave a kiss on Nick's head. Nick didn't move causing Karl to get up. "Come, we can shower together after the beach." said Karl smiling.

a smile appeared on Nick's face. he stood up and kissed Karl on the cheek. "I'm going to get our swimsuits, will you do the towels?" he asked as he walked to the closet. "Okey!" Karl said excitedly and went to the bathroom.

~✈︎~

the four boys walked across the white warm sand, each holding a few things.

"where are we going to sit?" Karl asked as he hopped up and down. "um... over there? by that palm tree. Then we'll have a good sigh over the sea." said Nick. "Good." said George. "Okay, I'll put the chairs down." Clay said as the 4 boys put the stuff in the chosen place.