• Part 16 •

{ Nick's pov }

I was awakened by the warm sun shining through the curtains of our room. Karl and I were spooning, but Karl was still asleep.

I smiled at his soft, calm breathing. He was laying so peacefully. I started kissing his shoulder and the back of his neck. He stayed asleep so I sat up straight. I rubbed my fist into my eye to rub out all the sleep.

A few seconds later, I threw my legs over the edge of our bed and headed for the bathroom. When I was done I walked down the stairs. I was clearly the first to get up.

I grabbed a clean mok and put it in the coffee maker. After a few minutes it was ready. As the last drop of milk fell into my Latte I heard a little,
'BEEP, BEEP...' I took the mug out of the machine and blew a little before taking a sip. When I took a sip I enjoyed it so much. "So good." I whispered to myself.

I love Latte's especially when Karl makes them. He make's them different then others in some way, and expectly not in a bad way.

While I was quietly drinking my coffee, until I heard someone coming downstairs. And to my surprise, it was George. "Morning." I said kindly. "Hmm..." He said moodily. "No morning person I see?" He chuckled softly at my joke as he looked into the fridge. "I don't like getting up so early..." He said as he grabbed a carton of milk. "So why you're here then?" I asked with a smile. "I had to go to the bathroom and when i got back to sleep, i couldn't sleep anymore..." He said as he reached for a bowl and some cereals.

"You want some?" He asked. "No thanks, we'll all have breakfast when the two are up." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Good you say so, I almost had breakfast without you guys." He said as a joke. He put the cereals, milk and the bowl back.

We had a little chat, George got happier with the joke, then we heard someone else come downstairs. This time it was Karl. Karl opened his arms and hugged without saying a word.

"Good morning baby." I said softly as I put down my mug down and hugged the cute boy in my arms. "Why did you leave our bed...?" He said, I could barely understand him because his face was pressed into my chest.

"I'm sorry dear, I just didn't want to wake you up." I said as I placed a kiss on his head. He looked up and smiled. He stood on his tiptoes and we kissed softly. We closed our eyes but could feel the smile on George's face.

"Aww." He said. We pulled away and smiled as we looked into each other's eyes. "I love you." Said Karl softly. "I love you too." I said as I gave a forehead kiss. We cuddled for a while. "When will I get a hug?" Asked George needy. We all laughed. "As soon as Clay gets here." Smiled Karl, I chuckled. "Where is Clay actually?" I asked when we realized Clay wasn't down yet. "Is he still in bed?" George asked. "I just walked past his room and it was empty. I thought I was the last one." Said Karl.

"Well where is he then?" We wondered. But just then Clay appeared in the kitchen. "Ah you're awake, good morning!" He said cheerfully.

"Where were you?" I asked curiously. "I was doing something for your surprise tomorrow." He said. "Oh! are we getting it already?" Asked Karl excitedly. "Sorry Karl, you have to wait until tomorrow." He said. "Is it something we can touch?" George asked. "Yes and no, that's why I had to leave so early. And besides, you're asking too many questions! You'll see tomorrow." He said as he put a large bag of food on the table. "But first, breakfast." He added.

{ after breakfast }

After breakfast we got ready to leave. The plan was to go surfing. I've only done it a few times, and Karl never. I don't know about the other two.

I had just laid out my clothes and already put the towels in a bag. "Babe, can you give me the sunscreen please?" I asked as I put a few more things in the bag. "Babe?" I asked as I didn't get an answer. I looked around the room but saw no one. 'Where is he?' I knocked softly on the door.