• Part 7 •

we walked to the roof where the 'roof pool' stood. there were not many people so it gave us space and peace.

the sun was already starting to go away, I looked to it, it was beautiful, almost as beautiful as George was in the sunset light.

we walked further to the pool, it was beautiful how the sky is dark with beautiful stars all over it, and how the pool water has a purple color from the lights in it, it was perfect.

"shall we put our things here?" George asked when he pointed to some loungers. "of course." I said.

we put our stuff on the loungers, and went in the pool, but George waited a moment. "isn't it cold?" he asked. "no, it is not." said Karl. "it's nice and warm." said Nick, I chuckled. "come," I said calmly, holding out my hand for him. He took my hand and stepped slowly into the water.

when he was all the way in the water he swam close to me, throwing his arms around my neck and his legs around my stomach, he kept looking at the water with a scare look.

"George? are you okay?" I said, with a concerned look. "I.. I'm.. kinda scared.." he said as his grip grew stronger.
"I can't swim.."

I held him close, which gave him reassurance. "It's okay, I'll help you." I said. I stepped over to Karl and Nick who were kissing, with George hanging like a koala on my side and my arm around him.

Karl's arms were around Nick's neck, his hands in his hair and his legs are around Nick's stomach.

I don't know exactly where Nick's hands are because of the water but I have a strong feeling they are on Karl's ass.

"Hey, you two can you stop making love for a second." I said as a joke.

Karl stopped briefly but Nick ignored me, and started attacking Karl's neck.

Karl giggled. "Okay, okay babe, we'll do it another time." said Karl with a smile.

Nick sighed. "Fine." and put Karl down.

"Why are you guys so slow and why is George hanging halfway down your neck anyway?" said Nick with a grin.

"oh just." I said, with a nervous laugh. I didn't want George to feel uncomfortable. "Let him go then." said Nick with a grin. "w-what?" George asked. "You heard me, let George go then." he said.

I looked at George with an 'is it okay?' look. he nodded and slow released me, i released him too, he took a beep breath and sent down, he was just too short so his mouth and nose went down aswell.

he was now completely underwater, I slowly panicked.

i wait a few seconds, I couldn't stand it anymore, and pulled him out of the water, put him on my waiste and threw my arms around him, he took a beep breath and cough a few times. "Is everything alright?" asked Karl. "he can't swim okay, that's why we held each other." I said. "I'm okay, Clay." he said after a moment.

I hugged him like my life was about to end, he threw his legs and arms around me again. he muttered a quick "thank you."

my heart skipped a beat, he is so cute.

"sorry George, we didn't know." said Nick. "It's okay, let's do something fun." he said.

"how about, truth or dare?" asked Karl. we all agreed, first we switched to the hot tub, where we could sit.

the bubbles were fantastic, we sat in a circle, Nick sat next to Karl, of course, and next to George, I sat opposite Nick.

(this is how i imagine it)