• Part 18 •

I have no idea where I'm going to let them go so they just go to Japan, it's only half way around the world...
let's do it.

~✈︎~

We drove across the country, our destination was to Japan. We had to travel for a month and a few days.

We drove through the country of Brazil to Mexico, through America, then through Canada, through Alaska.

And then we travel to Japan.

-

I was watching a Netflix movie on my phone. "What are you watching?" Asked Clay with his eyes closed and a tired, diep voice. "Are you sleeping?" I asked. "Would I ask you a question if I was asleep?" He muttered with his eyes still closed. 'Why does he have such a sexy voice in the morning?!'

I smiled. "Alex Stranglove, hottie." I said. He opened one eye. "Hottie?" He asked. "I mean you, HIM, I mean him! He's cute and hot." I said.

My face got warm and he closed his eyes again as he started laughing.
"That's cute." He said. I smiled and blushed hard. I put headphones on as I didn't want to wake anyone up. And continued with my movie.

{ Clay's pov }

"What was that all about?" asked Nick. "What?" I asked as I opened my eyes. "Omg George you're so cute, omg George you're so sexy and hot i could just fuc-"

"He's gonna hear you!" I said quickly. "No, he's watching that movie. But come on man, you guys flirt all the time and neither of you realize it."

"Well i- wait is he flirting with me?"
"What are you talking about?" Karl asked before Nick could answer on my question. "Nothing baby, go back to sleep." said Nick. "Clay, do you have a blanket laying there?" He asked.

"Yeah here." I said as I handed him my blanket. He gave it to Karl and tucked him in as best he could with one hand. "Sleep on baby, it's only 7 in the morning." He said as he let Karl sleep.
"I love you..." Karl muttered before falling asleep. "I love you to baby boy."

"You guys take really good care of each other." I told him a few minutes later to make sure Karl was asleep.

"Yes, I love him very much. He means everything to me." he said as he glanced to the side at Karl.

"I can see that." I said, I looked to the side for a moment and looked at George. "You can do it, you just have to find the right words." he said to me. "The right words... yep, it's... it's not that hard." I said to him and myself.

"Don't worry so much. You'll be fine." He said. "You think?" I asked. "Of course, what could go wrong?" He asked.

"It can be that he don't like me back, our friendship is over, he's blocking my number, he never wants to talk to me again, h-"

"Okay, I get it, but that won't happen, you're a great guy, you're nice, you don't look bad, you're polite. I mean, what can't he like about you?"

"He can-"

"Okay, I get it, you're worried and overthinking. But let it go man. He'll meet someone else later, remember those girls at the beach? They drove you crazy because they were flirting with him." He said. "Okay, you may have a point there." I said.

"Of course, that's what I've been saying all along." he told.

"Do we have any drinks?" George asked as he took off his headphones. "No, the food is also gone, we will be at the gas station in 500 meters. I'll stop there for a while." Said Nick. "Great thank you." He thanked him as he put his headphones back on.

I grabbed my phone and checked to see if I had any messages.

notifications: none

I sigh and shut my phone back off.
Nick drove into the gas station and parked in the parking lot. Me and George got out. "Baby~" he whispered in Karl's ear.

{ nobody's pov }

"Hmm?" Karl asked in a hum. "We're at the gas station. We're going to have breakfast here." He said as he unbuckled Karl's seat belt. "Okay..." Karl said. Nick got out of the Jeep, closed his door and walked over to Karl's.

He opened the door and kissed Karl on the cheek.

He lifted Karl out of the car, bridal style. "Okay, okay! I'm awake. now put me down!" said Karl blushing. Nick closed the door and walked to the gas station. He put Karl down. He started laughing and gave him a hug.

"You're mean." Karl grumbled as he grabbed Nick. "Oh, are we going to act tough?~" Nick asked as he looked at Karl. Karl blushed and pushed himself into Nick's chest.

"I'm just teasing you. Let's have breakfast." He said as he kissed him on the head. The two walked on the stairs leading to the restaurant, Nick's arm around Karl's hip.

The two walked to the table Clay and George had already chosen. "I didn't know you could eat at a gas station." George said. "You can't, but this is a gas station where a restaurant is built above." Nick said.

A waiter came to the table and asked them what we wanted. "I want a banana milkshake, and a turkey sandwich, please." said Nick. "Okay and for you?" The waiter asked Karl. He lay with his head on Nick's shoulder and his eyes closed, he was half asleep.

"A strawberry milkshake and a yogurt with blueberries for him, please." Nick said to him. He threw his arm around Karl's shoulder and the waiter took notes. "Fine. And for you, sir?" he asked Clay. "A chicken rap and a water for me, please." said Clay.

"Okay, and for you?" the waiter asked. "I'd like a strawberry milkshake and scrambled eggs with toast too, please." said George.

"And scrambled eggs... Okay, thank you." Said the waiter as he walked away.

{ Clay's pov }

The waiter just walked away and I looked at Nick and Karl. "Has he eaten anything today?" I asked. "A blueberries bar. But for the rest he only has water." He said. Nick lifted Karl and put him on his lap. Karl put his head in the hook of Nick's neck. He kissed him several times on the head and face.

"You are the cutest couple." said George. "Thank you." Nick said as he smiled at George and then looked at Karl.
"He's my world." He said.

The waiter came back with our drink. "The food is coming in a minute." He said as he walked back. We grabbed our drinks. "Karl? Karl wakes up baby." Nick said as he kissed Karl's cheek.

He opened his eyes and looked around for a moment. "Did I fall asleep?" He asked. "Yes sweetheart. But our drinks are here and our food is on its way." He said. "Thanks baby." He said as he gave him a kiss on the cheek and got off his lap.

He reached for the milkshake and took a sip.

"Is it good?" asked Nick. Karl just nodded and continued drinking. I think Nick thought it was really cute cause he kept staring at his partner.

I looked at George and he ate a strawberry from his milkshake.

"Is it nice?" I asked him. He nodded. "Open your mouth." He said. My eyes widened and my face turned red. "W-What?" I asked. "Open your mouth." He said again. I did as he said and opened my mouth.

He shoved a strawberry into my mouth and then it shut. "Now, taste." He said.
I chew on the berry and swallowed it. "That was nice, yes." I said smiling, he smiled and his cheeks turned a little pink. why? Did i do that?

"Your food, gentlemen." Said a waiter as she put our food on the table. We thanked her and she walked away.

We ate our food quietly and paid. We walked out but Karl was sleeping in Nick's arms. He carried him outside and so we walked to the car. "Clay can you drive? I want to hold Karl to make sure he doesn't hurt himself while he sleeps."

"Yeah sure." I said. He thanked me. We sat in the car, Nick at the back with Karl in his arms, me at the front behind the wheel and George at my side.

Are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah fine." Nick said. "Okay, let's go." I said.

~✈︎~