23. Like Infinity

I knotted my fingers in his soft hair, pulling him closer as our mouths opened against each other. His hot breath driving my wildest fantasies.

"Say it again," he whispered, pulling my bottom lip between his teeth. The slight tingle of pain unhinging my senses.

"I've fallen in love with you," I said as if by command, my own voice barely audible to me.

Invigorated by my words, he kissed me again. His tongue entering my mouth, his hands travelling lower down my body. He leaned back as I gasped breathlessly, yearning for his kiss. A strange, physical, almost tangible ache in my chest. A tightness in my throat.

He straddled me, reaching to take off his t-shirt and discarding it to the floor. The moon light streamed onto him, illuminating his pale skin, curving around the edges of his collar bone, his hard stomach. The dark red remnants of scars. The imperfections, ironically adding to his perfection.

I gazed at him, making a conscious effort to breathe. Which may not have been the best idea as I was greeted by his intoxicating scent.  A dark, secretive fragrance. Was it a cologne? It smelled like I was in the middle of a forest at night. As scary as it was ethereal. Unearthly in a mystical way. 

He kissed me again, taking his time. His mouth moving slowly, lavishly. He lowered his head to suck on my neck. I shuddered under the sensation of his wet lips parted against my skin. His teeth occasionally grazing the surface.

I placed my palms on his chest, surprised by how warm his skin was. He pushed himself closer to me, so I could feel every inch of his body. My breath caught in my throat. He reached for the hem of my t-shirt, tugging it upwards to reveal half of my torso. He glanced at me, "Is this okay?"

I nodded breathlessly and tugged my t-shirt off as his mouth immediately found mine again. He leaned back, his eyes roving down my half naked body. I bit my lip and turned away, my heart rampaging. His gaze too much to bear.

"You're fucking beautiful," he said and I turned to look at him again, my heart ceasing at the sight.

"You're just horny," I teased even as I felt my face heat up.

He chuckled. "That too."

I gave in to his urgent, hungry kisses. Our tongues moving in a fiery tandem. I gasped when his hands reached for the button of my jeans, hesitating for a second before he lowered the zip. Almost by instinct, I mirrored his actions, my heart aching to touch him. He grinded against me, moaning softly. The intoxicating sounds unhinging my brain. I could feel how hard he was, pressed up against me. His breath hot, heavy. My own, synced with his. 

He lowered my jeans further, tugging them off me entirely. His mouth nibbling on my earlobe as he picked up his pace. Before I could rationalize, my body seemed to react naturally, holding him close. His lips trailing along my jaw before resting on my neck, his teeth grazing my skin and sending shivers down my back. 

 Our naked bodies lay writhing together for what could have been a blissful eternity. The crescendo of ecstasy, the cocoon of warmth, the heat of his skin, all intertwined in a heavenly blend. The world, the room around me, all melting into nothingness. Pushing me further and further towards the edge till his slurred moans were the only melody, his touch the only drug and my own rising climax the only truth. 

It took me a while to descend from my own paradise. He placed his forehead against mine, his breath sharp and erratic. I could feel the sticky warmth on my own stomach, making me squirm. 

"You didn't...?" I asked. Maybe he had climaxed but I had been so engrossed in my own that I didn't realise. It took him a while to respond. When he did speak, each of his word was strained, as if he was in physical agony.