Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

     "I- I can't exactly pack yet! My stuff is back in my room!... Is Sandrah coming, too?"

     "Of course she is. You can pack later, then, I guess. Here." Herobrine strode your way with the Netherite sword and dagger in each hand, casually handing both weapons to you. You just held them, not having a place to attach such weapons to your person just yet. After a few minutes, Herobrine slid a few last potions into his messy sack, shoving them into the little nest of clothes he had in there, and at last slung one of the pack's straps over his shoulder. Strange how suddenly he went from looking like a dazzled gentleman to mountain climbing roughian in the span of just two days. "Alright.. Ready to go if you are." Hero smiled your way. You nodded stiffly, then followed the wild haired one out the door. He encouraged you to lead him to your previous bedroom, however you had very little idea where it actually was, leading the two of you in an aimless circle Hero eventually had to save the two of you from by just asking a servant who worked there. All was eventually cleared up, and Herobrine waited outside the door patiently as you entered the door.

     Stepping inside, you were a little surprised to catch Sandrah rushing around even faster than Herobrine had been, neatly folding all of those clothes into a bag as well as other items, weapons, and a couple enchanted books.

     "Oh! Hello, (Y/n)! You startled me!..." Obviously trying to ignore the events which had conspired the other day, the two of you both made an effort not to look at the other directly for too long.

     "Oh- sorry."

     "Where were you last night? I was never told!"

     "Oh, you know.. just some servant's spare room.." rubbing the back of your neck bashfully.

     "Ahh, glad you didn't have to sleep on the floor at least.."

     "...Yep..." Cheeks red for multiple reasons now. You started scurrying around the room as well. Occasionally, you two ladies would almost bump into each other, but other than a few short apologies, you hardly spoke. You rolled all of your clothes into compact little bundles, before shoving them into a leather bag much like Sandrah's and Herobrine's, leaving only one simple outfit to change into.

     "Cute pajamas, by the way. Where did you get them..? ...Op! I'm not flirting by the way!" Frantic. You laughed awkwardly.

     "These pajamas were spare ones, and I totally get it! Sorry about last night, by the way! I was...peer pressured into it. Hehh."

     "Really? By who??"

     "Oh, you know. Just a couple enderwoman who work around here.."

     "Why those little fricks! ..Thought I saw one of them giving me a naughty look the other day... Anyways, I forgive you." Sandrah smiled, shocking you.

     "Wait, really?"

     "Yeahh, just...leave the flirting to me alright? You're tERriBlE at it!" That one made you really laugh.

     After everyone had packed, you left. 303 wasn't home at the time today goodbye. Herobrine was in too much of a rush to wait for him.

---------------------

     "Man, why is Herobrine so on edge?" Sandrah whispered your way. You could only shrug.

     "I dunno. He says he just has this feeling... Know anything about that?" You asked back.

     "Nuh-uh... Must be really bad, whatever it is." Hearing this kind of worried you a little. Being roped into this man's mess probably meant whatever harm came to him came to you too. By now, everyone was marching through a dark forest. Hundreds upon hundreds of trudging feet trampled the poor grass behind you. You and Sandrah walked side by side, standing not far behind Herobrine, who had his own specialized arsenal of armored Illagers riding Ravagers joining him through the forest. You just hoped this man's fate wouldn't be yours...whatever it was.