New House, New Roles, New Rules?

Start from the beginning

"Now I want you all to behave properly, if you don't get along that's not an issue just be polite, I'll tell YooNa rules on the dinner table, if you want to add on any then let me know before hand, but no illogical ones, tomorrow is school and College, rest can be discussed later" Jin said as he is in control of the house, everyone nodded and went to their own rooms it was 5 in the evening, their parents have left at 3, after the wedding.

Time skip dinner

All the boys were seated talking about different stuff, while Jin was looking at the stairs waiting for YooNa who still hadn't came, he sent a maid who came down alone telling him that she is still sleeping, he slowly went up not gaining others attention and entered her room, YooNa was sleeping at the edge of the bed, her head was on the nightstand, her face had marks of dried tears.

"Of course, people don't wake up after crying their eyes out" Jin mumbled to himself and shook her lightly.

"Mom...let me sleep, today you will get married I won't have you anymore, let me sleep" she said holding Jin's hand and snuggling more into her bed, a pang of guilt hit him, they wanted a mother, and a complete family, but they didn't for once thought YooNa only had her mother besides her, while they had brothers and an actual family, They didn't think twice before snatching away her only family.

"Sorry YooNa-yaa..but I promise we will try our best to be your family" he said caressing her forehead lightly and shook her again to wake up, this time she slightly moved almost falling off the bed Jin held her and she woke up from the impact.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled, pulling herself away and shooting away to the other side if the bed.

"I was trying to wake you up, and you were on the edge of the bed, you would have fell down if I didn't hold you" He explained, and YooNa relaxed a little and questioned again.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I came to call you for dinner, it's already 10 PM you slept 5 hours" he said, she sighed and slowly got of the bed, "I'll be there in 10 mintues, and I don't have to change for the dinner right?"

"No you don't have to" he said looking at her silver grey PJs, she nodded and walked into the washroom, Jin left and went down, all the boys looked at him, curious.

"Hyung, where did you go?" Jungkook asked, "To wake YooNa up" he replied sitting down, "maids could have done that" Jimin said in a bored tone, "well...4 tried, she is really Suga's sister" Jin looked at Suga who happens to be glaring at Jin for some reason.

YooNa came down and everyone looked at her, "Good Evening, sorry for being late" she did a small bow and took the empty seat between Jin and Namjoon.

"Hope you had a good sleep" Namjoon said trying to clear out the awkwardness.

"Yeah.." she mumbled, her eyes still drooping, how will the react when they find the secret of the sleep.

"Umm let's eat the dinner" Jin said, and maids started to serve the dinner, it was speghetti and lasagne.

YooNa played with the food in her plate, "you don't like speghetti?" Jin asked, she shook her head and took a bite, oh god it was good but she is gonna throw up,she just can't manage to eat it.

Half and hour later everyone was finished, and Jin looked at YooNa and spoke-

"YooNa-yaa, Mom and Dad will be home 2 weeks, so I'll tell you some rules that everyone follows, I hope you agree" it was clearly a command that she had to agree to.

"If reasonable" She said looking up at him stright in the eyes, she is scared of no one.

"Rule no 1. You must be down for Breakfast at 7 AM sharp, and Dinner at 9:30 PM sharp, with family, your lunch at school can be done with your friends;
Rule no 2. You must get up by 6:30 in the morning, if not before;
Rule no 3. You will go school with your brothers, there is no change to that,
Rule no 4. Mom told us you have some personal business after school, but you should be home by 8 max 8:30 PM;
Rule no 5. You must report about your studies to Namjoon every week Sunday;
Rule no 6. You must respect everyone elder to you;
Rule no 7. You must not have any boyfriends before you are 18, Jungkook never had any girlfriends, nor us had before we turned 18, so you should not have any complains about us being partial;
Rule no 8. You are a Kim now, even if you are not ok with it, you have to be Kim YooNa in public, so don't use Choi as your surname anymore,you must live upto your role as the only daughter in Kim family; lastly this is not a rule just a little information, from tomorrow you will have a new locker between Jungkook's and Taehyung's, as it is only for our family"

After Jin finished everyone waited her to fight back, because of her stubborn personality, but she just Nodded, making everyone shocked.

"You agree?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, but... I have a few words to say, hope you'll humour me by hearing me out" she said in an extremely formally tone, making the boys at edge, even a normal person won't speak this formally.

"I did like if you all don't meld in my business, you dad might have married my mom, but I don't accept you all as my brothers, moreover I like my privacy the most, don't bother me with getting along as a family, I would never fit your Cinderella shoe, don't bother me in school going around with saying me your sister, which I am not, I'll be polite as you all are elder to me but don't expect anything more than that from me, and lastly don't enter my room without knocking, I hope we all are on same note"

Her words were clear, but Harsh to them, they all were silent, Jungkook was really excited for having a sister to annoy, to love, to share with, the rest were as well have wanted a sister, and wanted to give her a chance to accept her, but she had already drown her line.

"But...we are a family YooNa" Jungkook mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear, with his teary voice, and his moist doe eyes look at her like a puppy, something moved in her heart seeing his sad face, but she looked away.

"No! We are not! If you want love go to my mom! She'll give you all the love in this world, but don't expect me to be the same! Please.... I can't do that" she was desperately want to run away from this.

"Thanks for the dinner I'll be leaving!" She said and ran away upstairs.

"Why she has to be this rude?" Suga said, he and Jimin didn't expect her as sister.

"I just wanted a sister" Jungkook mumbled.

"She must have her reasons Kookie, don't be sad, she will give in really soon just try ok!" Jin said giving him some motivation, he himself felt stabbed by her words.

"Fighting Kookie!" Namjoon added, trying to cheer up the little one.

"Yeah! I'll help you too!!" V said patting his shoulder.

"Me as well!" Hobi add, smiling brightly at Jungkook.

"Yeah...good luck getting a rude ass Sister" Jimin said and left, Suga did the same.

†*****†*****†******†

Well... Aww my Kookie baby! Don't cry! I'll make sure she calls you oppa soon!

Hope you all liked the chapter sunshines!!! ☀️ ☀️ ☀️

†*****†*****†******†
Vote Comment Share!
†*****†*****†******†