𝟎𝟑𝟗; 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

KISS YOU

"I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T CARE

"I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T CARE." freya shrugged her shoulders, biting into the sugar dough cookie she grabbed from off of her plate.

the brunette had called her friends round in a bit of a state, she expected to turn up to her date night and watch movie in peace, she was in a little state of shock however when her boyfriend broke the news that he had a girlfriend.

she was most certainly not happy and she had very clearly expressed that when she dropped her phone on the floor and stood there for a few minutes with a wide open mouth gaping like a fish.

"that is such bullshit." sage scoffed rolling her eyes in disbelief. there was no way that freya was okay with corbyn having to pretend to date another woman - especially when that woman was the most annoying thing to grace the earth with its presence. "you wanna hit her. admit it."

thankfully aurora had been busy and was unable to attend this 'i hate ariel' meeting taking place at the seavey household. it would be slightly unusual hearing all the negative comments about her sister and probably really hurtful.

"what so management just expect us all to be okay with him dating her." ashley furrowed her eyebrows with a grimace. she was the only person in the room who knew freya and corbyn were together and how the girl was probably just down playing it infront of everyone. her reasoning that corbyn told her was because that they were close and he felt bad hiding it, the girls then convinced freya he was crushing on her and the brunette girl laughed them off before explaining her response.

"yeah i guess." freya shrugged in response to ashley's question. "nobody else is supposed to know it's fake though so just don't tell the boys you know."

"well i still think you two are perfect for eachother." iris shrugged her shoulders falling backwards on the bed, mumbles of agreement following as freya turned to look at ashley who had a smug grin on her face.

"whatever. are we doing anything for christmas or new years this year?" the seavey girl questioned, resting her head on jamie's shoulder.

"not christmas but me and jo are hosting our new years party." the girl responded, her fingers running through the brunettes hair.

it was one or the other with the gang, especially if they held a halloween party. they would spend christmas or new years with their family and then the other with the group. usually it was a new years party because they could invite their parents to spend the evening together and all the younger siblings could bond. plus christmas with the family was always a bit more intimate and heartfelt.

"i say you make an insta post and show him what he's missing." sage smirked looking up from her phone as she had her gaze set on freya, loud hums and agreements rang throughout the group as frey began shaking her head with a small sigh leaving her lips.