002; 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲

KISS YOU

"GET OUT OF MY WAY DANIEL, I JUST WANT FOOD-" freya sighed, rubbing her eyes while simultaneously glaring down her older brother

although it wasn't working out too well considering she could barely keep her eyes open this early.

well she would call it early, her brothers certainly wouldn't having been bounding around the house in excitement for the past couple hours already.

"put some clothes on- the horny teenage boy is about to enter the house." daniel sternly responded looking down at his sister who was wearing an oversized 1/5 seavey shirt she had most definitely stolen from daniel and a pair of nike pros.

"i'm wearing shorts daniel. it's not like im dressed as a hooker or about to partake in a pole dance." the brunette sarcastically smiled pushing the blonde boys shoulder as she shimmied passed him and into the kitchen.

"why do you care anyway- no in fact how am i supposed to control zach's hormones?" the girl suddenly whipped herself around, leaning against the counter to stop making her food.

daniel was stood a couple feet away, also leaning against a countertop as he waited for the boys to arrive.

"you can't but you could leave more to the imagination." the seavey boy shrugged watching as his sister just dropped everything in her hands and shook her head.

"i'm out i'm done. goodbye. you've ruined my morning and i'm not hungry anymore. if zach wants a one direction party i'll be in my room." the girl shrugged as she began walking away.

"why would zach know where your room is?"

"maybe he just knows his way around the house-" freya responded as if it was obvious. watching as her brother just nodded his head in agreement.

"or maybe he's been there before okey bye-" she quickly added before beginning to make a run anywhere away from her brother.

it took a second for her words to settle in but almost straight away daniel began chasing her round the house.

christian and tyler watching in mass amusement before the doorbell rang but obviously considering that the two siblings were in the middle of a life or death situation neither of them made a move to go and get it assuming christian or tyler would for them.

it had become one of those classic movie scenes, daniel on one side of the couch and freya on the other as they kept trying to trip each other out, messing with their minds and make their sibling think they ran a different way.

eventually freya darted one way and daniel managed to guess which way it was, grabbing her arms and holding her basically captive in front of him.

so now they were just two siblings in their twenties wrestling in their lounge.

"daniel bro he- what the fuck is happening?"

the two siblings stopped their fight to see three of the remaining four members of why don't we stood in the doorway watching the fight take place.

"frey made an 'inappropriate' comment." tyler commented in quotation marks shaking his head slightly before walking away, not wanting to get involved in the conversation.

"what was the comment?" jack asked as him and the rest of the boys moved to sit on the couch. daniel reluctantly letting go of his sister and watching her smirk at him before going to sit next to zach.

the girl leaned over whispering something in his ear, daniel watching with a stern expression as zach made eye contact with him before looking back at freya and nodding.

daniel completely brushed off jacks questions, nothing around him coming to his attention anymore as his eyes were fixed on freya and zach.

"zach have you ever been in frey's room?" the seavey asked, all his friends turning to look at him because they didn't even get a 'hi' it was just straight into interrogation.

"yeah why?" zach laughed as if it was the dumbest question in the world, jonah immediately face palming at his stupidity now knowing exactly what was going through daniels head.

"i'm gonna kill you-" the blonde mumbled through gritted teeth standing up before jack grabbed his arms and freya stood protectively in front of zach.

"leave it alone dani it was a joke. i haven't slept with your band mate. stop being so overprotective." she crossed her arms over her chest waiting for daniel to sit down.

when the boy made an advance to move forwards or speak up he was simply shot a glare and he acted like a scared dog, whimpering and moving back to his original position.

"now that that's over do we get hellos?" jonah raised an eyebrow at the girl who broke into a smile waiting for them all to stand up.

the guys often referred to her as their favourite seavey, mainly because it annoyed daniel but they also saw her more than they saw any of the other seavey children so they were a pretty close group.

"tweedle dee and tweedle dumb hello bubs." the brunette smiled as she hugged jack and then zach, giving them their respective nicknames she had called them the first time they met.

the girl then made her way around daniel to hug jonah. "thing one." she smiled having to reach up considering she wasn't exactly blessed with the height like daniel was but she wasn't too short either. anna was taller than her yes but still-

"where's thing two?" she then asked pulling away from her hug as she looked for the once blonde now brunette besson who was usually with the gang.

"he woke up late so he's on his way here now."

"i didn't make us late for once!" zach cheeringly boasted with a proud smile on his face, his excitement levels with himself high.

"proud of you boo. now if you'll excuse me. i have a date with mr niall horan." freya began talking and walking backwards. locking eyes with daniel knowing she was about to go and do the exact thing he asked her not to.

"can i joi- hey!" zach began raising his hand to ask before it was pulled down by jack and a small pout was resting on his lips.

"you can go later." the older boy pointed out watching as zach grumbled in agreement and moved away to the corner like he was a sulking child.

"okay well then zach i'll see you later and you boys have fun recording who knows what anymore!" the girl clapped her hands together before walking away.

"pull the shirt down freya!" daniel shouted after her to which the girl only responded by sticking up her middle finger and lifting her shirt up at the back to reposition it on her hips.

AUTHORS NOTE

no corbyn yet but he'll be here soon. freya + zach = a brotp we have no choice but to stan.

this chapter is ✨shit✨

lis told me to go to sleep so that's now what i'm gonna do uh. i love you all remember to take care of urselves and goodnight.🤍