008; 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

KISS YOU

"CORBYN GET OFF OF ME YOU WEIGH A TON-" freya huffed as the brunette boy dropped all of his body weight on her, basically using her as a pillow

"no you're comfortable." he muttered into the girls hoodie as she let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

"corbs you have an album to finish recording." freya raised an eyebrow despite corbyn not being able to see her.

and even though she was telling him to leave her alone she proceeded to run her fingers through his hair as she usually would do.

"i don't care i want to nap-" the boy deadpanned, pausing for a moment before he picked his head up off of freya's chest glancing between her and the hoodie she was wearing.

"are you seriously just wearing my hoodie-"

"yeah it's comfy." the girl pouted, pulling the sleeves over her hands so she had sweater paws.

"i wish i could tell you that you didn't look completely and utterly adorable right now." corbyn shook his head holding eye contact with the girl.

"how many more songs need finishing?" freya asked corbyn as she pushed him off of her only to then rest her chin on his chest.

"we've written nine out of ten and recorded six so far."

"why have you only written nine?" freya pursed her lips as she drew her eyebrows together in confusion. wouldn't the smart option be to write everything before the recording process started?

"daniel said he had one of them covered but he's not done with it yet so it's all on him." corbyn explained softly as he ran his hand up and down freya's back.

"corbyn matthew besson get your ass in the booth you need to record." jack shouted making the duo wince as they didn't expect it.

corbyn was just chilling in freyas room, he had told the boys he was just going to get a drink but obviously that wasn't the case.

two of the boys were allowed in the booth at a time while the other three sat downstairs awaiting a call telling them it was their turn and they usually just watched random films or tv shows. maybe had a weird conversation to keep time flowing and sometimes just sit on their phones. corbyn's cure of boredom was obviously freya.

"we've been trying to text you for ten minutes!"

"shut up jack i'll be there in a second!" corbyn shouted back, annoyance clear in his tone because he didn't want to really leave freya but he didn't have a choice it was his job.

"don't leave me." freya pouted, sticking out her bottom lip as she fluttered her eyelashes looking up at the brunette who just smiled at the girl in front of him.

"i'll be back in like an hour. you're not gonna miss me that much frey." corbyn laughed as he shimmied out from underneath her. the girl helplessly flopping onto her bed in return.