020; 𝐝𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥

KISS YOU

"HEY FREY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" corbyn's voice startled the girl as she widened her eyes and locked her phone before throwing it down on her bed and covering it with a pillow

"nothing absolutely nothing don't look at me." the girl 'played off' shaking her head as she sat up against her head board.

she had not been informed that corbyn was going to be coming over so the initial shock had not yet settled in.

"uh okay." the brunette boy slowly nodded, a concerned look on his face as he stayed standing in the girls doorway.

"wait no i'm not-" freya immediately shook her head, the first thing coming into her mind that corbyn would think she was talking to some guy.

"i'm on wattpad." the girl mumbled under her breathe, her gaze falling to her lap not missing the smirk on corbyn's face from out the corner of her eye.

"you're what."

"on wattpad corbyn there i said it. i'm on wattpad and i'm reading a wattpad fanfiction and to quote the song girl almighty i'd get down on my knees for duplicity niall." the brunette rambled on not noticing corbyn laughing as he came and sat down next to her.

"i didn't want to say anything cause i know you're gonna make fun of me because who reads fanfiction when they're twenty- especially about one direction members but like i ju-" she couldn't finish her sentence gasping in air as lips were pressed against her own, immediately kissing back.

"what was that for-" freya pouted after pulling away, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked up at corbyn.

"you were rambling." the boy smiled tilting his head to the side as a laugh escaped his lips.

"you have a cute laugh." the girl nodded in response a small smile on her face. the two of them now blushing as they didn't know what to say or where to look.

"you have a cute face."

"wow you're so smooth." freya sarcastically rolled her eyes placing a hand to her heart before corbyn pulled her into a hug, resting her head on his shoulder and she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"i try i try." corbyn smugly shrugged his shoulders in response as he wrapped his arms around the girl

"mhm i'm sure you flirt with my brother like this too." the brunette raised an eyebrow, tilting her head so that she was looking up at corbyn who then turned to look down at her.

"sorry babe but dorbyn is real."

"babe huh?"

"don't start smirking at me."

"why not babe."

"no that's my thing stop-"

"mhmm sure."